Categorie and Keyboard problems.

MG_privat

Hi,

I'm happy that my CbB is installed again and working. 🙂

Now I have a lot of plugins and read in the document that I can assign more than one plug in to a categrie, but it didn't work.

I marked three plugins, right-klick, selected the categorie.....and nothing happend.

Then I try to open the computer keyboard for a Synth with [ALT] +[0].....and nothing happend.

Any idea what I make wrong?

Thank you for any suggestions and help.

Best regards,
Mark

To change a category these often are in the "uncategorized" folder. 

Example I just downloaded the MTuner.  The Browser window is where I do this.  Under Plugins Audio effects ( or Instruments)   I right click on the FX- MTuner   and a dialog opens, to the left. In the category box I choose the "tools" and then OK . Now the MTuner is in the Tools Effects folder.

There is a Virtual Keyboard found in Views that opens a keyboard.  it works for me if my focus is on the track view. that's the number 0 not an oh

Hi,

yes, single plugins to change from uncategorized to, let's say Synth, is no problem, but in the document it is mentioned that I can mark more then one plug in and then select the new categorie. But it wont work, wondering why....

Yes, I found it but why do I have a shortcut when it isn't working, or do I have to use another key?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
Mark

Could you have some unusual keyboard layout?

If i select three different plugins in three different places in the uncategorized list by ctrl-clicking them and rightclick on the last one and select a category, in this case synth cat, and click OK. It moves them to the synth category list.

Alt+0 (zero) always pulls up the virtual controller. I've tested with highlighting audio, then midi and then synth track. All ok. With the synth gui highlighted it also worked ok.