UAD Big Annual Holiday Sale!

cclarry

Larry ya still on UAD ? 

I'm testing as i type !!! and 1176 / LA2A , man , i'm surprised how the IK are one of the few that still hold their own !!! while 80% of other falls lol like usual on attack , lows and details , time handling ..... 

But MJUC , 25 euros and it's there smiling lol  night gonna be looong !!

Edited by Zo

12 minutes ago, Zo said:

Larry ya still on UAD ? 

I'm testing as i type !!! and 1176 / LA2A , man , i'm surprised how the IK are one of the few that still hold their own !!! while 80% of other falls lol like usual on attack , lows and details , time handling ..... 

But MJUC , 25 euros and it's there smiling lol  night gonna be looong !!

Nope...but I wish!  They were the best IMO.  That Unison tech is SUPERB!  I'm poor...
but was happy that I got the chance to dabble in UAD like the big boyz...even if only
briefly...

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Nope...but I wish!  They were the best IMO.  That Unison tech is SUPERB!  I'm poor...
but was happy that I got the chance to dabble in UAD like the big boyz...even if only
briefly...

Don't stress , native are exellent , my concern is heavy sessions , it's either upgrade comp or dsp ...gonna test and see if it's worth .... 

Larry this promo code is one purchase or several ion serial ?

1 minute ago, Zo said:

Don't stress , native are exellent , my concern is heavy sessions , it's either upgrade comp or dsp ...gonna test and see if it's worth .... 

Larry this promo code is one purchase or several ion serial ?

The UAD code I believe can be used more than once...

• Like 1

Just now, cclarry said:

The UAD code I believe can be used more than once...

You just woke up the whole hood with your message notification here lol cause it's going to my monitors that are cranked ...lol 3h36 in the morning here lol 

• Haha 3

Stop it Larry i swear i jumped from my chair again , i'm actually diying luagthing !!!!  

And trying to figure out what's Vernier is in the 176/175 comp lol 

By the way anybody find that VU got unsynced with the 176/175 ...or my usb is starting to suffer lol 

9 hours ago, Zo said:

Stop it Larry i swear i jumped from my chair again , i'm actually diying luagthing !!!!  

And trying to figure out what's Vernier is in the 176/175 comp lol 

By the way anybody find that VU got unsynced with the 176/175 ...or my usb is starting to suffer lol 

From UAD themselves: The Input and Output controls are both stepped at 2dB increments, and “Vernier” controls are provided for both Input and Output allowing fine-tune adjustment of the gain structure between the 2dB increments.

• Like 2