Me cambia el compas..

quini14

Hola... Mi problema es que una vez que comienzo la grabación tras haber asignado tiempo y compas a 3/4. Me encuentro que de repente en el compas nº 11 se me cambia a 2/4 y se mantiene durante el resto de la canción en 2/4... ¿ Como puedo mantener todos los compases en 3/4 ?...

Gracias

https://ibb.co/HnT3XvR

3 hours ago, lapasoa said:

If you write in english language everybody can know your issues.

Well, CbB is a multilanguage software, Spanish being one of the languages available. Since there is no Spanish only forum, I guess writing in that language here is the only way to  go for people who do not speak English. This time  I was able to solve his problem and there are other Spanish speaking users around that might have helped, too, so he did right trying.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JoseC said:

Well, CbB is a multilanguage software, Spanish being one of the languages available. Since there is no Spanish only forum, I guess writing in that language here is the only way to  go for people who do not speak English. This time  I was able to solve his problem and there are other Spanish speaking users around that might have helped, too, so he did right trying.

and for those of us impaired with speaking a given language, there are translation services online 🙂 while not perfect by any means, they can be useful. 

image.png.be3d40aeae9ddf14412099e567db4d18.png

• Like 1