Rayzoon (Jamstix) Holiday Sale - Up To 60% Off

filo

If you've been enjoying the free version of Jamstix 4 and have been debating stepping up to the full version, this is your time. Jamstix is now on sale with deep discounts. For example, 'Jamstix 4 Studio' is just $99 instead of the normal $249 price.

If you already own Jamstix 4, now is the time to get those expansions you've had your eye on. All of them are on sale, Jamcussion is only $29 instead of $69, MetalPak and BonzoPak can be had for $19 each instead of $49 and the big MiniPak bundle, which is already a great deal at $59, is on sale for just $39.

The sale ends on December 31st.

Secure Online Shop
Please note that the macOS version is still in Beta. We recommend that you delay any purchase for macOS until the official release is out. There will be similar discounts available at that time so you are not losing out on the holiday sale.

• Like 3

Love Jamstix - the developer is deathly slow at releasing fixes and updates but he's promised another update before the end of the year .....

edit

at that price just  get the full package, you'll thank me later - although you'll be too busy dealing with the MASSIVE learning curve 

Edited by simon
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, simon said:

at that price just  get the full package, you'll thank me later - although you'll be too busy dealing with the MASSIVE learning curve

That's the truth.  A GREAT plugin, and I'm glad I have it and stuck with it, but for me, the learning curve was straight up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, simon said:

Love Jamstix - the developer is deathly slow at releasing fixes and updates but he's promised another update before the end of the year .....

edit

I've been using it for a few years, and honestly still don't feel like I have any idea what I'm doing.

But even still, would not want to live without it.  I get a good amount of use from Jamcussion too which I didn't pickup for at least a year or two after I purchased the inital XXL Package.  I own it all now, including the minipacks

Another thing of note, I initially only used the Brain to drive other drum software, but after I had to download everything (if you want Jamcussion to work, you have no option), I found the main drum sets to also be usable with some post processing.  Not saying the are the best, but better that a lot of people give them credit for.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, jude77 said:
45 minutes ago, simon said:

That's the truth.  A GREAT plugin, and I'm glad I have it and stuck with it, but for me, the learning curve was straight up.

Agreed. What did help me was getting the manual out while I was trying to do something. Still, it's a learning curve. But I can get almost anything I want with it. Using the Jamstix Classic Style is really where I get what I want. That little 16 dot box can really do anything.. really!! Using the Time parameter on the beat you need in the Bar Editor, you just can't beat it!! 

I have used the sounds also in some of my songs. They mix well.

Aknowledging the learning curve, once you do get it down, come up with your own workflow, creating a song (a whole song) is easy. Then you just import the midi into daw and add finishing touches.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

I get a good amount of use from Jamcussion too which I didn't pickup for at least a year or two after I purchased

This^^^^!   In my post above I wanted to say how Jamstix is worth the price for Jamcussion alone!! I didn't use Jamcussion for almost two years. I was determined to learn JS4 first. Well once I did, I was so use to using it without Jamcussion I never thought about it! When I first put it in a song, it was like a whole new world opened up!! I never realized what good percussion could do for my songs!! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, InstrEd said:

I have been meaning to upgrade my license of Jamstix. I guess now would be a good time :)

Maybe I missed it but I don't see any upgrade paths from regular Jamstix - which I have - to Studio or Ultimate.  I'd do it if it was an option but don't want to basically buy it all over again but just in a larger package.  Great to see the sale is going on for all of December!

37 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Maybe I missed it but I don't see any upgrade paths from regular Jamstix - which I have - to Studio or Ultimate.  I'd do it if it was an option but don't want to basically buy it all over again but just in a larger package.  Great to see the sale is going on for all of December!

Most of the upgrades between products are packs that can be purchased separately.  Id message Ralph with what you have and tell him which product you want to upgrade to and see what he comes back with.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Topcheese said:

It's still one of those online only products?

It is software.  Almost all software companies use an online distribution system now.  

The only exceptions I can think of are HUGE libraries that come on an overpriced hard drive.  

I don't remember the exact size but it wasn't as big of a download as I expected given I have all of it.  Way smaller than Drum Core.  

If you mean online only from an authorization standpoint.  Once installed and authorized it doesn't need an internet connection to continue to work.

If you only want to use the brain and no samples, to drive other drum libraries you may have...that installer is super small.

4 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

Maybe I missed it but I don't see any upgrade paths from regular Jamstix - which I have - to Studio or Ultimate.

Can confirm what @Brian Walton said:  just send an e-mail to Ralph, I'm sure he will give you a reasonable price (l did it last year)