CLA Epic from Waves

Tony Carpenter

You all know where waves is..  kind of saw this coming :). 4 delays and 4 reverbs all CLA setup to feed like he does. You too can be a one plugin to rule them all hero :).

29.99 for Cyber Monday!!

https://www.waves.com/plugins/cla-epic

P.S yes I broke my no new paid plugins rule for end of year for this one... lol.

Tony

Edited by Tony Carpenter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I think my WUP voucher is still valid. I will have to check, the voucher only gives you a 40% (?) discount so there was not much I wanted to buy, but this looks intresting if I can get it for around $16.

Vouchers are only good for 25% Off individual plugins...and you lose whatever the balance is if
you don't use the full voucher to get that 25%...so be forewarned!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Vouchers are only good for 25% Off individual plugins...and you lose whatever the balance is if

Worse than I thought then. The voucher is not quite as useless as NI's vouchers but its close unless you want to make a very big purchase.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Boy ya gotta wonder about marketing: We are going to make it more attractive to WUP by giving you a voucher to help defray the cost of WUP'ing! But, you can only use the voucher in certain circumstances so that we don't give you all your money back!!!

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, fret_man said:

It's part of Mercury! But you have to log into your account and manually download the latest version.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but this is only true if your WUP is current/active right?  I'll download here at work and try it when I get home.

40 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong but this is only true if your WUP is current/active right?  I'll download here at work and try it when I get home.

yes - you have to go to the waves website and 'update to newest version' - then reinstall.  You can save some download time and bandwith if you untick the samples from the virtual instruments (about 30gig in HD !)

• Thanks 1