Drum addons not working?

GlowflixGlower

I just downloaded two different addons for a song of mine, and they aren't appearing in any tab. Does anyone know how to fix this?

First Addon: https://producergrind.com/blogs/blog/free-lofi-hip-hop-drum-kit-asparagus-lofi-snares-percs-808s-more

Second Addon: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1267oypxy9ayfwa/PeeJay_-_Volume_I_%2528Drum_Kit%2529.zip/file

6 minutes ago, GlowflixGlower said:

How do I play it in a sampler?

you load a sampler vst instrument into cakewalk and then load the samples into the sampler (rather than directly into the track)

but it does seem like you might need to take a step back and figure out some basics? (no offence)

2 minutes ago, pwalpwal said:

you load a sampler vst instrument into cakewalk and then load the samples into the sampler (rather than directly into the track)

but it does seem like you might need to take a step back and figure out some basics? (no offence)

Yeah, I just started using cakewalk and I would like to learn how to use it.

coolio, we all start somewhere, you'll find lots of tutorials/videos on the webz, advise to start with some basics using the included instruments - -does the bandlab version still include the "session drummer" vst? (couldn;t find the included instruments info on the bandlab site, and the old cake site is , er, old)

good luck, have fun, there's so much to play with :)

18 minutes ago, scook said:

Session Drummer is not included in CbB

The Studio Instruments suite is included with CbB and SI-Drums is part of it.

There are several free drum samplers available on the web are mentioned in this thread

Wait, so could I add the samples into one of those session drummers?

2 minutes ago, GlowflixGlower said:

ah alright i see that, but i don't think those drums fit the vibe to the song i wanted to make

Spend some time playing with the free drum samplers in the thread linked above

They may even include some usable sounds.

Of course, there are commercial options but the freebies are a great way to learn.

7 minutes ago, GlowflixGlower said:

Wait, so could I add the samples into one of those session drummers?

Yes, the link I provided has several free drum synths.

They are all sample based and include some samples with the plug-ins and can load other samples as well.