M-Tungsten Theme (Updated for 2021.12)

Matthew White

'M-Tungsten' offers yet another alternative Theme to the Cakewalk community and may appeal to those who prefer using the 'Tungsten' Theme.

‘M-Tungsten’ is a darker remix of the Cakewalk included 'Tungsten' Theme. Whilst the intention was to keep the feel of the original ‘Tungsten’ theme, I still wanted to quite heavily modify it to avoid it being too much the same so nearly all items have had changes, some barely noticeable and some very noticeable.

Amongst some of the changes are…

An overall darker look below the Control Bar to more match its shade.

Pale orange buttons in the Control Bar have been deepened to more match the shade of orange on the other Tungsten buttons used throughout.

Slightly longer Fader Caps/Tops.

My standard Green=On Red=Off for individual Prochannel Module and FX rack power buttons. (I have kept the original Orange power button for the ProChannel strips themselves.)

Lighter text in all areas I felt it was too dim.

Brighter and deeper colored Audio Meters and a different color for the MIDI Meters as the Tungsten MIDI Meters look the same as the Audio Meters.

Record mode Icons added to the small Transport Module Record buttons to match the large.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much has been left completely untouched although some items have only had minor changes so as to not drift too far from the feel of Tungsten.

Free Download Here..... M-Tungsten Cakewalk Theme

A combined total of around 150 hours, sometimes much more, goes in to creating each Theme I make, then there's more time spent to update them whenever BandLab makes changes or additions to the Cakewalk GUI to ensure any changed or new items display correctly and match the Theme, I also don't make all these Themes for myself, it's more of a hobby and to share the end results with the Cakewalk Community for their use and enjoyment at no charge, Any Tips/Donations via the following link for my time and efforts in creating and updating these are greatly appreciated, however small. Thank You! ❤️https://www.paypal.me/MatthewJohnWhite

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

Edited by Matthew White
Text Change
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Now updated for the 'Insert', Delete' and 'Properties' buttons in the 'Meter/Key View'  introduced in build 175, These were updated as the default buttons don't show very clearly with dark Themes, if you don't use this view (or not bothered about them being faint) you need not update.

• 2 months later...
On 11/29/2020 at 4:21 PM, Matthew White said:

'M-Tungsten' offers yet another alternative Theme to the Cakewalk community and may appeal to those who prefer using the 'Tungsten' Theme.

‘M-Tungsten’ is a darker remix of the Cakewalk included 'Tungsten' Theme. Whilst the intention was to keep the feel of the original ‘Tungsten’ theme, I still wanted to quite heavily modify it to avoid it being too much the same so nearly all items have had changes, some barely noticeable and some very noticeable.

Amongst some of the changes are…

An overall darker look below the Control Bar to more match its shade.

Pale orange buttons in the Control Bar have been deepened to more match the shade of orange on the other Tungsten buttons used throughout.

Slightly longer Fader Caps/Tops.

My standard Green=On Red=Off for individual Prochannel Module and FX rack power buttons. (I have kept the original Orange power button for the ProChannel strips themselves.)

Lighter text in all areas I felt it was too dim.

Brighter and deeper colored Audio Meters and a different color for the MIDI Meters as the Tungsten MIDI Meters look the same as the Audio Meters.

Record mode Icons added to the small Transport Module Record buttons to match the large.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much has been left completely untouched although some items have only had minor changes so as to not drift too far from the feel of Tungsten.

Free Download Here..... M-Tungsten Cakewalk Theme

Each of my Themes take a minimum combined total of 150 hours to make, often more, so if you use any of my Themes, please consider sending a small tip for my time and effort, Thank You. ❤️ https://paypal.me/MatthewJohnWhite

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

Edited by Yadollah Jahani