Band in a Box 2021 for Windows is out!

Reid Rosefelt

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Appears to be only upgrades

It seems to me that the best deals are if you are already a customer with the current Pro edition. Pro first time is $129.

For example upgrade from Pro 2020/2021 to UltraPak 2021 is $279 $149. First time purchase of UltraPak is $469.

I got a lower version of BiaB. Then each year I would up it to next version. That way I didn't get the full hit of the money. And I was able to learn it before I spent a ton on something I didn't want. 

It's a good program.

On 12/4/2020 at 2:04 PM, Yan Filiatrault said:

The seller has thousands of ratings, 100% positive feedback . When you’re scamming,  you can’t make that up to that scale. 

Are you willing to contact PGMusic and ask if it's a legitimate seller?   Why would PGMusic have one price on their site and then another on eBay? 

Let me tell you how ebay sometimes works to the benefit of scam artists and thieves.  First they do an honest business,  selling some decent product to a lot of people.  Totally legit.  Maybe they are able to manufacture a product very close to cost or even take a small loss on the deal.  I remember an iPhone case for like two bucks.   This is not about making money on the products, it's about getting a massive amount of positive feedback.

Once they have the high positive rating, they pull all kinds of shit and disappear.  eBay doesn't care.  They make money either way. 

Of course, this BIAB deal may work out fine for the buyers, assuming the thieves actually deliver and  have figured out how to work the serial numbers.   But if the eBay seller isn't official,  PGMusic gets nothing. 

Piracy hurts us all.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Are you willing to contact PGMusic and ask if it's a legitimate seller?   Why would PGMusic have one price on their site and then another on eBay? 

Let me tell you how ebay sometimes works to the benefit of scam artists and thieves.  First they do an honest business,  selling some decent product to a lot of people.  Totally legit.  Maybe they are able to manufacture a product very close to cost or even take a small loss on the deal.  I remember an iPhone case for like two bucks.   This is not about making money on the products, it's about getting a massive amount of positive feedback.

Once they have the high positive rating, they pull all kinds of shit and disappear.  eBay doesn't care.  They make money either way. 

Of course, this BIAB deal may work out fine for the buyers, assuming the thieves actually deliver and  have figured out how to work the serial numbers.   But if the eBay seller isn't official,  PGMusic gets nothing. 

Piracy hurts us all.

I contacted PGMusic and they confirmed me that it’s a trusted reseller. So I will buy from them and save.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I have a question about upgrades. If I buy Pro version this year, does the upgrade to Ultrapak next year should be the same price than if I upgrade from Megapak? I see upgrade versions on sale to crossgrade from any versions.

Anyone can help me on this? That would help me decide to get either Pro or Megapak to begin with. Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Anyone can help me on this? That would help me decide to get either Pro or Megapak to begin with. Thanks.

Yan, you can call the support line and talk to someone. (Is that an option for you?) They are the best to tell you what's in your account and what's your best upgrade path.

I find it confusing to decide which path to take.

I see you posted and already called!!

Edited by Grem