Kilohearts Phase Plant as low as $42.54...

TheSteven

I was thinking about picking up Phase Plant (got everything else) and decided to check my Kilohearts account and noticed that the price had dropped from BF.

I just added it to my collection for $42.54 by upgrading to Ultimate,
https://kilohearts.com/products/kilohearts_toolbox#ultimate

When I last checked BF prices the the other day the best price I could get was $70.70 and this even beats last year's best price of $67.28.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, TheSteven said:

I was thinking about picking up Phase Plant (got everything else) and decided to check my Kilohearts account and noticed that the price had dropped from BF.

I just added it to my collection for $42.54 by upgrading to Ultimate,
https://kilohearts.com/products/kilohearts_toolbox#ultimate

When I last checked BF prices the the other day the best price I could get was $70.70 and this even beats last year's best price of $67.28.

I’ll jump when that final upgrade hits sub $30. 

6 hours ago, Fleer said:

What are your thoughts on Phase Plant, Yan? For me it’s either this or Arturia Pigments. 

Didn’t get a chance to play with it that much yet. I also got Arturia Pigments during the current sale, so both are very good, but you can do a lot of thing with the snapins inside of Phase Plant

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fleer said:

What are your thoughts on Phase Plant, Yan? For me it’s either this or Arturia Pigments. 

They indeed cover similar ground but in practice you get very different things from them

Pigment sounds very analogue and the presets are often complex. Can be  CPU heavy.

Phase plant tend to  sound more digital and aggressive. The interface may be the best I’ve ever seen in a synth, and it’s easy to understand complex patches,  The presets  are  very contemporary  and has plenty of attitude.

I use both frequently, probably more than any of my other 20+ synths together.

One thing I like about pigments is that it has loads of presets which van be easily managed with tags. it can be very cpu heavy though.

Kilohearts just started offering presets so perhaps there is more to come. You really need the snapins if you want to edit sounds though  (presets work without them).

I use pigments more because of the huge preset library, but you can’t go wrong with any of them. 

• Thanks 1