Jump to content
synkrotron

So, is the Coffee House a Male Only club?

Recommended Posts

Carissa%20Swenson.jpg

Miss Carissa Swenson says "Gee Paulo, don't you miss me???" 😆

 

I was hoping to get Julibee to sing on a song, but I lost my studio soon after talking with her about it.  She sent me a demo she made of her singing Paganini - that girl had some serious range!  Mama Bear was also fun, but my favorite (who, sadly, wasn't on the forum for long) was MIT grad. Katie Katie (I love female nerds!).  There were a few others too...  They helped keep us guys in check.  😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ØSkald said:

So you guys say hvis is not a dating site?

Maybe if you live in Portland Oregon. 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, craigb said:

Maybe if you live in Portland Oregon. 😉

Hmm. What about Corvallis Oregon? I'm asking because I just asking🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Hmm. What about Corvallis Oregon? I'm asking because I just asking🙄

No, no... That's where you go if you like Beavers!  (The Ducks are in Eugene.) 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 8:39 AM, InstrEd said:

I forgot about Mama Bear. I always would read her posts.

I used to like that picture of her swinging  on a rope ..it was a nice one ...real classy Lady .

 

Kenny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We disgust the women and they all run off. In order to draw them back in we need to show our better sides. Yeah, I know that might not be possible.

Statistically I don't believe there are nearly as many female mixing engineers. The ones there are might be on a mac using PT. Prolly pink Macs with perfumed fuzzy stuff all round the studio. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Starise said:

We disgust the women and they all run off. In order to draw them back in we need to show our better sides. Yeah, I know that might not be possible.

Statistically I don't believe there are nearly as many female mixing engineers. The ones there are might be on a mac using PT. Prolly pink Macs with perfumed fuzzy stuff all round the studio. 

That's the way to draw them back Starise 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it was a desperate attempt hoping a female would reply "No!  I'm here!"

(Fail.😆

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, craigb said:

I think it was a desperate attempt hoping a female would reply "No!  I'm here!"

(Fail.😆

Epic Fail!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have long hair. I can be a girl, you know, from the back (for the right amount of money, naturally*) ;) 

 

 

* Hey, what can I say? It's tough to make a living as a rock musician these days :( 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

082c8794ef7748dfeb932228c25aa464.jpg

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^The Current State of a lot of the Music Forums I Read ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Expecting anything different is just wishful thinking .

 

Kenny

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×