So, is the Coffee House a Male Only club?

synkrotron

Carissa%20Swenson.jpg

Miss Carissa Swenson says "Gee Paulo, don't you miss me???" 😆

I was hoping to get Julibee to sing on a song, but I lost my studio soon after talking with her about it.  She sent me a demo she made of her singing Paganini - that girl had some serious range!  Mama Bear was also fun, but my favorite (who, sadly, wasn't on the forum for long) was MIT grad. Katie Katie (I love female nerds!).  There were a few others too...  They helped keep us guys in check.  😕

We disgust the women and they all run off. In order to draw them back in we need to show our better sides. Yeah, I know that might not be possible.

Statistically I don't believe there are nearly as many female mixing engineers. The ones there are might be on a mac using PT. Prolly pink Macs with perfumed fuzzy stuff all round the studio. 

1 hour ago, Starise said:

We disgust the women and they all run off. In order to draw them back in we need to show our better sides. Yeah, I know that might not be possible.

Statistically I don't believe there are nearly as many female mixing engineers. The ones there are might be on a mac using PT. Prolly pink Macs with perfumed fuzzy stuff all round the studio. 

That's the way to draw them back Starise 😂

• Haha 2