So, is the Coffee House a Male Only club?

synkrotron

15 hours ago, abacab said:

How about "phuket_lingling"?

Big problem with the sonah

OH Yeah , What A  Classic Thread  ...🤣

She had just about everybody in that thread who  tried to help her wrapped around her little pinky ...

good one

12 hours ago, Grem said:

Damn Kenny!!!

LOL!!

Speaking from personal experience here ,

Reality  sucks big time when you don't get your way or what you truly want , or even what you think you deserve ...

some times with living life  it just ain't fair .....

Sniff sniff          ..........gulp  snort   cough cough snort ....,

Whew , I think I need a woman's shoulder to cry on ...wwwwaaaa hhhhh

Julie London w Barney Kessel  on guitar  will have to do for now .

9 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Why are we exposing sausages?

I remember the time I shaved my head , I walked into a Jazz club and every guy in the club that had a bald head seemed OK w me

I went back a year later w a full head of hair and all the fellas that were nice the last time around had turned a cold shoulder  in my direction .

For some people  "sausages" are  a symbol of " the secret handshake "

What a world huh ?  LOL

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Starise said:

Honestly, I looks to me like a few wandered in on occasion and said to them selves. How did I get here, why am I here and how do I get out ?

Welcome to the Hotel California?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OK boys ,

When some of our single or unhappily married guys decide to spill the beans , we may eventually find out that a few fellas around here may have gotten carried away writing PM's in the style of love notes  professing  their un dying love  and affection to a few of our female members here ....

This unfiltered display of     enthusiastic throbbing  male hormones combined with the intense depths of ones own personal affection  may have ran some or  all the wimen folk off and clear out of here .

I have learned my lesson, I will never do something like that ........ever ever again 🤣

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson
  • Haha 1