ON MY WAY

Supa Reels

What a pleasure to see you perform!  This is a terrific song that features your smooth, melodic voice, combined with a bit of sadness, that is very convincing.  And, that, to me, is the hallmark of your music;  your conviction.  You can't fake that.  What a great start to my day!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

What a pleasure to see you perform!  This is a terrific song that features your smooth, melodic voice, combined with a bit of sadness, that is very convincing.  And, that, to me, is the hallmark of your music;  your conviction.  You can't fake that.  What a great start to my day!

Thanks for the comment Lynn you are very kind 👍

S

18 minutes ago, Douglas Kirby said:

I really enjoyed your lead vocal - very nice indeed. Top-notch song and I thought the mix was quite good to my ears.

Good job on the lyrics as well - well done.

Thanks, I have a bit of work to do but your comments are so encouraging, thanks for your ears  9_9

S

Steve
Great to put a face to your voice. I don't have the guts to do that yet.
You always manage to squeeze out every bit of emotion behind the lyrics by way of your distinctive voice and timing.
There were a couple of spots where the voc got a bit drowned out for example ~ 0:56 but no biggie. Always look forward to hear your stuff.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Steve
Great to put a face to your voice. I don't have the guts to do that yet.
You always manage to squeeze out every bit of emotion behind the lyrics by way of your distinctive voice and timing.
There were a couple of spots where the voc got a bit drowned out for example ~ 0:56 but no biggie. Always look forward to hear your stuff.

Thanks mate, as regards to the YouTube post, I have had the software ( Power director 365 ) for a while and never used it and I wondered how they make music vids so I give it a shot ... lip sync is a bitch though LOL. Take your point about the drowning, think I got carried away a bit doing the whole thing. Thanks for your comments and keep well my friend.

Steve

Really great vocal, great feeling. The video was a good companion as well. The bgv's were smooth and in the right spot! I found myself missing the snare a bit, kind of a crack! every now and again to keep the beat centered and drive the song just a bit. 

Catchy melody? Check!

nice one bro.

-Tom

• Like 2

On 12/5/2020 at 5:11 AM, emeraldsoul said:

Really great vocal, great feeling. The video was a good companion as well. The bgv's were smooth and in the right spot! I found myself missing the snare a bit, kind of a crack! every now and again to keep the beat centered and drive the song just a bit. 

Catchy melody? Check!

nice one bro.

-Tom

Thanks Tom, regarding the snare, it's not something I thought about when recording this, as I left the rhythm more as a click guide ..  I wish I had paid more attention to now 'cause your right .. 👍  All the best and stay well

Steve

17 hours ago, garybrun said:

I listened to the music first.... then watched the video and listed again.
I love your voice... very unique and comes across sincere.

Well done mate.
Brilliant

Aww Gary, your too kind now I can't get my head through the studio door ! 😎 Thankyou for the comment mate 😉

Steve

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, noynekker said:

Extremely well done. Love the song and your vocal, a very smooth and emotional delivery. The part where the instruments build around the vocal is very effective, and adds to the overall emotion of the piece. So great.

Thanks for the comment mate and your time to listen.

Steve

14 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

Great song - killer ballad and vocal - both big ticks for me. I agree with @emeraldsoul on the drums but given the brilliance of the rest, it's a minor crit for me. BGVs were a stand out. Thanks for posting.

Andy

Many thanks Andy, I take your crits and might go back and reprint but for the time being I'll bask in the kind comments LOL 😉.

I'm thankful for your listen.

Steve