5 Harrison AVA Plugins for $39

cclarry

8 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I have the Mastering EQ and the De-esser...but STILL a good deal for the 3
I don't have...but I've exhausted my "BF resources" getting the "Must haves"...
and I certainly DO NOT need these...but my GAS wants them...LOL

Mastering EQ is actually the star of the bundle 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I have the Mastering EQ and the De-esser...

Aren't you getting a crash in Cakewalk when closing the AVA De-esser GUI (or deleting it from fx rack)?

I was about to report it some time ago but then I got busy with other things. Maybe it's just my laptop here.

11 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Just double checked...no problem...and version is 2.01 for the AVA Deesser

Ok I checked too now because long time already and something changed since, most probably I updated Cakewalk in the meantime. Now the steps to the crash are:

• open new project
  • insert ava deesser on audio track
  • delete it from fx bin <-everything is ok(!)
  • insert deesser again on the same track
  • delete it from fx bin again and Cakewalk disappear 😱🤔

I still need to update both, Cake and the plugin, but if you don't have the crash then it's a bit strange because I was getting same crash on my desktop and it's different brand and year. Will have to check the desktop again later. Thx

12 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Nope...still perfectly fine...open, delete, open, delete, open, delete...no crash...

LOL... it is probably making it more difficult to chase the squirrel for them since the crash is not consistent across users, I guess

I should report it anyway, I bought this plugin because I liked everything about it, but I didn't get to using it after the first crashes.. while it's working it sounds great though

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Nope...still perfectly fine...open, delete, open, delete, open, delete...no crash...

Try delete open delete open delete open open delete delete , or  open open  open open delete delete delete open delete delete , or open delete open open delete open delete delete and report 

Thks

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

tenor.gif?riffsid=TVRNeE56azNOelZmYkE9PT

Larry i swear i was writting and crying at the same time , and i don't drink lol (or smoke ) just laugth at my stupid joke ....

Ok i know you will not like what 's next , but damn that plugin (vocal) sounds sweet !!

• Haha 2