Steve Daniels

VS-700 control surface plugin (CSP) file from Cakewalk Needed

I found this control surface installer file yesterday because i needed for my edirol pcr-800 :)

https://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Knowledge-Base/2007013438/Control-Surface-Installers

23 hours ago, Ferenc Hegedus said:

I found this control surface installer file yesterday because i needed for my edirol pcr-800 :)

https://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Knowledge-Base/2007013438/Control-Surface-Installers

The Control Surface Installer you mentioned can only be installed if you have Sonar (and is installed) prior to Cakewalk by BandLab. Otherwise it wont allow you to install.  I told the dev team about it . even in the old Cakewalk Forum.

VS-700 control surface needs different plugin (CSP) to install (different file). I have sent the file to the OP's email.

24 minutes ago, James Argo said:

The Control Surface Installer you mentioned can only be installed if you have Sonar (and is installed) prior to Cakewalk by BandLab. Otherwise it wont allow you to install.  I told the dev team about it . even in the old Cakewalk Forum.

VS-700 control surface needs different plugin (CSP) to install (different file). I have sent the file to the OP's email.

I wasn't aware of that limitation but it's good to know 👍

I have Sonar Platinum, so it installed for me without a problem.

Hello!  I could use a copy of the CSP too I believe.  I got my studiomix running on one machine, but am having trouble with the VS-700C on another.  Driver is installed though!

Help!!

Thanks!!!

oK so trying to drop into the vs-700c control surface parameters under the utilities menu crashes cakewalk with an error about mfc120u.dll.  this is a fresh win10 install.  any thoughts?  i'd like to change the resolution of the jog/shuttle