VS-700 control surface plugin (CSP) file from Cakewalk Needed

Steve Daniels

23 hours ago, Ferenc Hegedus said:

I found this control surface installer file yesterday because i needed for my edirol pcr-800 :)

https://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Knowledge-Base/2007013438/Control-Surface-Installers

The Control Surface Installer you mentioned can only be installed if you have Sonar (and is installed) prior to Cakewalk by BandLab. Otherwise it wont allow you to install.  I told the dev team about it . even in the old Cakewalk Forum.

VS-700 control surface needs different plugin (CSP) to install (different file). I have sent the file to the OP's email.

24 minutes ago, James Argo said:

The Control Surface Installer you mentioned can only be installed if you have Sonar (and is installed) prior to Cakewalk by BandLab. Otherwise it wont allow you to install.  I told the dev team about it . even in the old Cakewalk Forum.

VS-700 control surface needs different plugin (CSP) to install (different file). I have sent the file to the OP's email.

I wasn't aware of that limitation but it's good to know 👍

I have Sonar Platinum, so it installed for me without a problem.

• 1 month later...

hmm seems i have it working ;  https://github.com/Cakewalk/Cakewalk-Control-Surface-SDK/blob/master/Bin/x64/VS700.dll?raw=true

with a regsvr32 command.  I had tried the 32 bit version first and it didn't work.  Seems to now!!! SWEET!  what does the t-handle do in the bandlab version???

Man it works pretty well too, at first glance.  GREAT WORK.

• 1 year later...

hello, i am looking for the control surface plugin for roland/cakewalk v700c (i have the roland v-studio, v-700c console and v-700r rack) with the free software cakewalk by bandlab under windows 10 (64bit). everthing works fine with the v-700r, but the console plugin for v-700c is not in the control surface-menue (only mackie, which is not working correctly). the plugin from cakewalk.com (version 1.2) is not available, cause "New Cakewalk account creation is currently disabled". the old version 1.0.0.1 on cakewalk.com is not compatible with the latest free software cakewalk by bandlab. i also try to put the link from matt henschel below (vs700.dll) with a regsvr32 command in the folder "shared surfaces" 32- and 64bit version, but it never shows me the vs700 plugin in midi-preferences in, or it shows me an error, that the file is not in correct place. maybe i did not correctly..but i am shure to be close to arrive ...can you help me? best regards, franz from switzerland

hp elitebook 840 g3, i7-6500, 16gb ram, 256gb ssd / windows 10 (64 bit) / free cakewalk by bandlab / roland vs-700 studio (1x v700c, 2x v700r)

• 1 year later...