How to recalculate drawn midi clip - as you do for audio clips?

LarsF

I have a midi clip and it nicely draw overlayed the controller on it as presented on track.
You see where you used foot controller on drums, or sustain pedal on piano takes etc.

After editing controllers a lot, I still get the same pic as the clip is draw.
Tried closing and opening project, but no difference.

Content in prv view is as I edited, and what is draw does not look anything like it.

Is this carved in stone forever, or can this be recalulated so represent how it actually looks?
There is for audio clips, but have not found this for midi.

Thanks.

EDIT: It might be a misconception by me. Controllers are never drawn in full in main window, only when dynamic enough. I discovered as I did inline editing and showing controllers it's seen more clearly in full. Cool feature. So wanting it in full, I can set track to show controllers, and they are shown on top of notes.

Edited by LarsF

Thanks, no it was pure editing. I used some cal scripts to raise level so in this case foot controller was high enough to close hihat.

Also raised in between so no dips, but could not see this. Answer was that as standard they only draw controllers where enough change in them - not to clutter clip I assume. Is seen very clearly as you switch between edit filter Clips and the Edit Filer Show Notes->Foot controller, took a while to find that inline editing - not in menues, not in preferences and not in keyboard shortcuts. And it's not called Inline PRV or something, it's called Show Notes.