Delays ? Delays ? Delays ?

Zo

Hey friends , one area i still need stuff is delays , i love what i have but sometime , thing doesn't go as fast or creative as i need ....

Need inputs on stuff i can't stest or i'm testing but can't compare with what i can't test lol (demos other via ilok some i never been able to laucnh)

Arturia Delay s / Mc dsp Delays / Vahallla

I have 

Hdelay/waves stuff

Soundtoys

NI 

TR5 

Audiothing

Thks 

Just sold Echoson from Overloud  , love the sound but operation is a pain .... i'm not a GTR player by the way .....

Have you ever tried FabFilter Timeless 2?  It's a bit different from the rest.  I don't use it often, but it's good when a 'regular' delay doesn't cut it.

Also, if you have Cubase 10.5 and later, don't forget about MultiTap Delay.  It also has some good presets.  I'm just starting to use it myself.

Cheers!

1 hour ago, locrian said:

Have you ever tried FabFilter Timeless 2?  It's a bit different from the rest.  I don't use it often, but it's good when a 'regular' delay doesn't cut it.

Also, if you have Cubase 10.5 and later, don't forget about MultiTap Delay.  It also has some good presets.  I'm just starting to use it myself.

Cheers!

Timeless seems super powerfull but the interface man not inviting at all , will give it a go 

For cubase , cubase fx can't be used outside cubase if i recall well ....

19 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Acustica Lemon is a delay factory

LEMON includes 40 different delay and tape emulations

https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/lemon

Thks Larry , do you have it ? price seems fair , i 'm just scared about cpu hit and operation with Aa

Any infos of what's emulated and why it sounds better lol ? i'm reading their statment and basically they're certain that they do it better than others on this one ....

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

Watched video on lemon basically it's a regular dealy with samples of the Freq and harmonic response ...not impressed at all lol but i might be wrong ...feel free to correct me guyz ....

Testing arturia ones , the roland is nowhere near the IK or audiothing but the 2 others are pretty great and fast / powerfull the bundle at 99 migght be worth the delays and comp !! (the retro comp is what stands out from those comp emu's ) , still never tried the MCDsp !!

Edited by Zo

I may be in the minority, but I quite like the Fulltone SSTE in  AT 4. Its more of an echo. I can't find a way to make that thing sound bad.  It maybe also just my own personal preferences to sounds.

I am looking to up my game and start getting into Fabfilter. Just can't justify the cost yet.

• Like 1