Ample Sound Winter sale

Michael A.D.

11 minutes ago, Zo said:

Just reading your previuous , what do you mean ? you think better prices will be availlable next sales ?

I think  current deal (when considering regular buys not our tricky plan) isn't very special so maybe they would be opened for kind of postponed group but I look at main page and recall this deal is lasting till end of the year so it is bigger chance to mange spending money not to have cumulation now.

Not calculating it precisely (not collected historical data) but I have got a feeling they are doing similar deals every season or bigger holidays.

Anyway $50 for their VST would be insane...

Edited by Piotr

13 hours ago, Zo said:

Email Sent , wait to see the answer ...

Personnaly i think we should go FULL BUNDLE , get 23 licences witch is : 50 $ for one licence !!

any option is good for me as long as we can meet 50+usd price per guitar....just maybe people can post what they want in the meantime so we have idea how many guitars to buy and for who

i have a friend who would be also interested in 3 guitars...AGL, AGSH, AGLP

possibly we could approach KVR users as well to get more people IN and buy 23 of them selected xxx/yyy/zzz etc as sugested by ZO

Edited by dee

On 11/28/2020 at 7:18 AM, Piotr said:

@Michael A.D.

So my conclusion still the same: the more you buy the bigger save

But maybe I missed something?

Yes, you do save more but there is a massive drop-off in savings that begins after the 3rd guitar - from saving less than another $5 per guitar down to $1 per guitar depending upon how many you are buying. 

That's all I was trying to point out.

1 hour ago, Michael A.D. said:

Yes, you do save more but there is a massive drop-off in savings that begins after the 3rd guitar - from saving less than another $5 per guitar down to $1 per guitar depending upon how many you are buying. 

That's all I was trying to point out.

Ok, maybe I was approaching too practical to it ;)  I was confused as couldn't find any practical use for it but you just found a curio, sorry... ;)

I can t handle the check people thing right now , on the go here untio wedn , just tell me numbers of gtr in my post when we reach a magic number we could consider jumping , i have to check py uad purchase road map also ...so time and energy consuming ( i don t even talk about other bf deals )