Ample Sound Winter sale

Michael A.D.

27 minutes ago, Michael A.D. said:

All Ample Sound instruments (guitars, basses, and more) on sale through January 1st. 

Best deal is buying 3... try it.. put 3 instruments in your cart to see the biggest savings!  

And if you have previously bought from them you'll get even bigger savings.

http://www.amplesound.net/en/index.asp

I would say the more you put into your cart the more save you got.  Pls try 4,5,... ;)

• Like 2

Based on guitars with price of $119:

1 guitar $24 savings
2 guitars $38.50 savings per guitar
3 guitars $54.66 savings per guitar

If you have an account with previous purchase(s):

1 guitar $34 savings
2 guitars $47 savings per guitar
3 guitars $61.33 savings per guitar 

(You pay $173 to purchase 3 guitars and you save $184 - you actually save more than your total purchase cost)

Purchasing more than 3 guitars only provides negligible further savings of less than $5 per guitar.

@Michael A.D.

Hm, just for a sake of curiosity I did such check:

what would happens if comparing buying 6 picked guitars at once and 2 x 3 guitars as you are saying 3pack is most most efficient.

Input data - currently showed prices for me for picked guitars:

Sum if 6x buy every of above guitar:  $778,00

Sum showed by shop if all 6 bought at once:  $489,00

Sum of sums showed by shop if 2 separate buys of 3 guitars : (AG12,AGSH,AGTC) + (AGT,AGM,AGSJ):  252,00 + $274,00 =$526,00

So my conclusion still the same: the more you buy the bigger save

But maybe I missed something?

9 hours ago, Zo said:

Group buy ? Can we get a bundle and get each one of us a serial of one of the titles ? 

best is to get 13 in 1 bundle for 812usd and split between buyers....thats about 62usd/each....i would take 4-5 from acoustics if anyone is willing to go invest but for me 812 is way too much

2 hours ago, dee said:

best is to get 13 in 1 bundle for 812usd and split between buyers....thats about 62usd/each....i would take 4-5 from acoustics if anyone is willing to go invest but for me 812 is way too much

I wonder if it would be  possible to cover interest of potential AS buyers in just one round...   I guess more of interest would be focused on acoustic ones...

And how to find even a single person who has $800+ at hand especially now? :(  

Probably it would need to do first some search to find a people to cover  whole  collection, and then collect from them money to 1 person who would buy and dispatch it later to people...

Who knows maybe it is possible to ask just Amplesound company if they are opened for this? So they could manage it.

You're not going to get "serial numbers".  Amplesound doesn't do that.  They do
Machine Authorization, where you use their "Authorization Manager" that authorizes
the software to your PC based on what's in your account!  If you buy this bundle, they'll
ALL end up in "One account", and that will be a nightmare trying to "divy up"....just be forewarned!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Zo said:

I can pay but we need to make sure we get serials not links to my account and who wants what , i need one acoustic and one bass ...

obviously you would have to ask amplesound if you get 13 separate serials

i would be interested in Acoustics : AGT+AGM+AGL+AG12+AGSJ

but as Piotr said, should be managed by 1 person who can buy it

i think rest of guitars can be sold easily for this price or we can ask amplesound if there is more buyers willing to get same guitars like acoustics if they can provide those for us to avoid guitars we do not need.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dee said:

obviously you would have to ask amplesound if you get 13 separate serials

i would be interested in Acoustics : AGT+AGM+AGL+AG12+AGSJ

but as Piotr said, should be managed by 1 person who can buy it

i think rest of guitars can be sold easily for this price or we can ask amplesound if there is more buyers willing to get same guitars like acoustics if they can provide those for us to avoid guitars we do not need.

Why not asking them a custom bundle , we pay 13 and we choose , instead of having x, y , z ect .....we can choose x,x,x y,y ,z,z,z ect ....

• Great Idea 1

6 minutes ago, Zo said:

Why not asking them a custom bundle , we pay 13 and we choose , instead of having x, y , z ect .....we can choose x,x,x y,y ,z,z,z ect ....

It would be the best as probably lot of people would like to have their acoustics but not so many for their some electrics. A little problem here could be  they are not all at the same price.

Guys, maybe it is possible to reach them and ask for an agreement for such deal but a little postponed like till January or so? 

In fact their current deal isn't very exceptional comparing to other of their deals.

There are so many deals now pretty rare and hard to buy everything we like. :(  Could be maybe more efficient focus now on those deals which are very rare and the best at BF?