Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

Sample Logic BF Sale

image.png.24f3035fe31184d23bf3fecd28872af1.png

I pulled this into Excel from their deals page and added the percent discount column.  Perhaps they will add something in the future, since I sure don't see 83% off anything though.

Edited by Matthew Sorrels
  • Like 4

Really bummed - I went into this season with really only one "want" - Cinematic Guitars.  Pretty disappointed in this "sale" - as the bundle "sale price" ($699) is what it normally is.  

Guess I'll keep my money. 

• Sad 1

I see that Audio Plugin Deals has their Cinematic Guitars Bundle at $199.   Would this perhaps go lower?

Edited by husker

1 hour ago, husker said:

I see that Audio Plugin Deals has their Cinematic Guitars Bundle at $199.   Would this perhaps go lower?

Only if you got one of those $10 Coupons...
This is the base price for it...and it won't get lower...unless
he does something special

BTW...I have one, and you're welcome to it if you want it!

Edited by cclarry

I love Sample Logic. Their products aren't clones of anybody else's stuff, and always high-quality. 

But sheesh, they need to get a grip on reality when it comes to pricing. As good as they are, these libraries are primarily ear candy, not the must-have bread 'n butter instruments that people are willing to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for.

• Like 2

50 bucks is about right. Like most of their products, it's built around an elaborate step sequencer. I haven't used this particular product, but I'm familiar with others such as Cinematic Guitars Motion and can say that they are definitely fun to play around with. Atmospheres appears to be more pad-oriented than the other CG products.

• Thanks 1

When I started getting libraries I was preferably looking at Sample Logic and Heavyocity. They’re still among my preferred devs.