Is it possible to create a full flat theme for cakewalk? (No shadows, no gradients, no bevels/emboss)

John Paul Anthony Dela Cruz

2 hours ago, Colin Nicholls said:

Go for it!

Pretty much everything except for some colors can be changed, provided you retain the dimensions of each graphic element.

Thanks, I will try. I am thinking of making a complete flat UI for my cakewalk theme. 3d shadings are also great but it would be nice to have a fully flat UI whre the knobs dont have any bevels, or emboss. Similar to ableton live.

Update: Found it to be a little challenging making those knobs flat. Especially the sprites/animation clips.

Edited by John Paul Anthony Dela Cruz

11 hours ago, John Paul Anthony Dela Cruz said:

Thanks, I will try. I am thinking of making a complete flat UI for my cakewalk theme. 3d shadings are also great but it would be nice to have a fully flat UI whre the knobs dont have any bevels, or emboss. Similar to ableton live.

Update: Found it to be a little challenging making those knobs flat. Especially the sprites/animation clips.

If you do do that, that would be a great theme!

On 11/25/2020 at 7:57 PM, Colin Nicholls said:

Go for it!

Pretty much everything except for some colors can be changed, provided you retain the dimensions of each graphic element.

Hey man. Can I ask if there is a possible way to edit this one? The black divider/border in the track view section seems to be not available in the theme editor. If that is right, is there a workaround on editing that part of the theme? I was planning in making it a little lighter. Thanks.

asdsadasdasdqqqqqqqqqq1111.png

3 hours ago, Colin Nicholls said:

Hi @John Paul Anthony Dela Cruz,

According to my PURPLETRATOR theme, that feature can't be re-coloured:

image.png.00c4fa3ce54a8642770789b95ee9f60b.png

You can, however, turn the separators off, which is how I usually roll:

image.png.8760f2c5ef28e2cc213dd0fd99cfe1cf.png

That was the only work around I also found too. I guess I am asking too much from the theme editor that I want almost all of the elements to be editable but I guess there are some reasons to it. Thanks.