Actual UI reference panel in Theme editor (Realtime UI editing/Easier navigation of UI elements)

Hello guys. I would like to propose a feature that would allow the user to easily navigate the theme editor by including an actual reference of the theme UI. Currently the only possible way is to browse around the editor to find the element you want to edit. This is a great workflow already but this new feature would probably make it easier especially to those users who want to quickly select and edit a specific UI element.

I am not to familiar with theme editor in cakewalk but I was planning to make my own flat theme. I am not sure if that is currently possible but it would be nice to have all the bevels, emboss, and shadows to be override/removed to have a flat UI. I am also currently having a hard time identifying if those UI element I have selected are the right ones. I hope it would be added soon if possible.

Thanks cakewalk dev team.   

sadsadzxsadsadsadsadasds.png

Edited by John Paul Anthony Dela Cruz

23 hours ago, Colin Nicholls said:

Thanks for the input. Big respect to the UI designers, just looking at it seems a little daunting. I hope I will have the time to try creating mine. Thanks .

27 minutes ago, chris.r said:

looking forward to seeing your theme... I was looking for a flat skin for Cakewalk :) 👍

Pls don't expect too much. I am just a noob with UI design. I am still not even sure if I will have the time. Sorry for not making it clear. But if I find it good enough I might try sharing it.

• Like 1