Garritan Personal Orchestra, Aria player behavioour

DocBob

Question

I have 16 separate MIDI tracks in an instance of the Aria player and 16 separate Audio Out tracks, each correctly identified in the Aria player as 1/2  3/4  5/6   etc.

Everything works correctly EXCEPT all the sends - the reverb within the Aria player are outputted to 1/2  no matter which output is selected . This  means that soloing an audio track loses the reverb unless I also solo audio  track 1.  Kinda seems to defeat the purpose of having separate audio outs.

Is this normal behaviour, or am I setting something up incorrectly??

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, DocBob said:

I have 16 separate MIDI tracks in an instance of the Aria player and 16 separate Audio Out tracks, each correctly identified in the Aria player as 1/2  3/4  5/6   etc.

Everything works correctly EXCEPT all the sends - the reverb within the Aria player are outputted to 1/2  no matter which output is selected . This  means that soloing an audio track loses the reverb unless I also solo audio  track 1.  Kinda seems to defeat the purpose of having separate audio outs.

Is this normal behaviour, or am I setting something up incorrectly??

This seems to be normal behaviour for Aria player. 

Consider using an external reverb on a bus or an AUX track.

11 hours ago, Promidi said:

This seems to be normal behaviour for Aria player. 

Consider using an external reverb on a bus or an AUX track.

Thanks for confirming.  The aux track or bus is one approach.  I happen to like the Garritan reverbs however. Another approach might be to leave the first instrument slot blank,  and solo it along with the instrument audio track.