IK Black Friday Deals

cclarry

T-Racks Max

Get 70% off T-RackS 5 MAX which comprises 38 superb modules that range from compressors and limiters to equalizers, channel strips, reverbs and more. All the gear has been modeled after some of the most sought-after production equipment of all time and chosen for its unique sonic character.

T-RackS 5 MAX  $499.99  $149.99
T-RackS 5 MAX Crossgrade  $299.99  $89.99

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=blackfridaysw2020

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Just a reminder that, if you have ARC2, the coupon code ARC350 is still valid and will bring the upgrade to ARC3 down to $39.99 at the IK store.

I am seeing an Arc crossgrade deal w/Jam points for $49

Who uses it on here? Any comments of how useful it is for Tracks user?

4 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

yeah. i noticed. do i even need a mic or Arc? my studio is in a concrete basement next to the furnace and water heater.. ? 😞

I have ARC 2 and it made a big difference. I wish I had bought it sooner. My wife is working from home due to covid so I'm using headphones, but I'll probably upgrade and be ready for the future.

6 hours ago, Lee D said:

I had bought Total Studio Max 2 earlier in the year when it was like $250.  That included Sampletank 4 SE.

I just got a tasty upgrade to Sampletank 4 Max for like $80 after using some Jampoints.

SCORE!

Im in similar boat and have been waiting for a good upgrade deal. $80 is about right but 260GB of content... now I don’t know.  It’s so massive.  Will I use it enough hehe

7 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Im in similar boat and have been waiting for a good upgrade deal. $80 is about right but 260GB of content... now I don’t know.  It’s so massive.  Will I use it enough hehe

The ST4 samples in the SE version are great.  The ST3 ones are crap.  But this includes like 200GB of new ST4 samples so that's what made me pull the trigger.  $80 for this amount of high quality sounds is a super deal.  Plus I like ST4 interface and effects. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Will I use it enough hehe

I don't use any other sampler. I don't have Kontact, so that helps!! But I find myself reaching for ST4 now instead of any other sampler I have. Instead of EZKeys or True Piano, I grab ST4.

Instead of Garritan Personal Orchestrator, Dim Pro, Or Rapture, I grab ST4.

Just finding that I am learning ST4 more and more and just think of it instead of anything else. 

And my needs are not that extensive/demanding.  

• Like 2