Jump to content
cclarry

IK Black Friday Deals

Recommended Posts

T-Racks Max

Get 70% off T-RackS 5 MAX which comprises 38 superb modules that range from compressors and limiters to equalizers, channel strips, reverbs and more. All the gear has been modeled after some of the most sought-after production equipment of all time and chosen for its unique sonic character.

T-RackS 5 MAX  $499.99  $149.99
T-RackS 5 MAX Crossgrade  $299.99  $89.99

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=blackfridaysw2020

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a reminder that, if you have ARC2, the coupon code ARC350 is still valid and will bring the upgrade to ARC3 down to $39.99 at the IK store.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T-RackS 5 MAX Crossgrade  $299.99  $89.99

Thats a great deal!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had bought Total Studio Max 2 earlier in the year when it was like $250.  That included Sampletank 4 SE.

I just got a tasty upgrade to Sampletank 4 Max for like $80 after using some Jampoints.

SCORE!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Just a reminder that, if you have ARC2, the coupon code ARC350 is still valid and will bring the upgrade to ARC3 down to $39.99 at the IK store.

I am seeing an Arc crossgrade deal w/Jam points for $49

 

Who uses it on here? Any comments of how useful it is for Tracks user?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, telecode 101 said:

I am seeing an Arc crossgrade deal w/Jam points for $49

 

Who uses it on here? Any comments of how useful it is for Tracks user?

That's the software only...it doesn't include the Mic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cclarry said:

That's the software only...it doesn't include the Mic

yeah. i noticed. do i even need a mic or Arc? my studio is in a concrete basement next to the furnace and water heater.. ? 😞

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

yeah. i noticed. do i even need a mic or Arc? my studio is in a concrete basement next to the furnace and water heater.. ? 😞

Hope you have a couple of Lava Lamps to keep you company :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

the gas fumes from furnace make the music trippier

on a serious note please make sure you have a carbon monoxide detector in your house especially if you are right by the furnace.

  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

yeah. i noticed. do i even need a mic or Arc? my studio is in a concrete basement next to the furnace and water heater.. ? 😞

I have ARC 2 and it made a big difference. I wish I had bought it sooner. My wife is working from home due to covid so I'm using headphones, but I'll probably upgrade and be ready for the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Grem said:

T-RackS 5 MAX Crossgrade  $299.99  $89.99

Thats a great deal!!!

It really is! With Jam Points it comes to $62.99.

  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lee D said:

I had bought Total Studio Max 2 earlier in the year when it was like $250.  That included Sampletank 4 SE.

I just got a tasty upgrade to Sampletank 4 Max for like $80 after using some Jampoints.

SCORE!

Im in similar boat and have been waiting for a good upgrade deal. $80 is about right but 260GB of content... now I don’t know.  It’s so massive.  Will I use it enough hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Im in similar boat and have been waiting for a good upgrade deal. $80 is about right but 260GB of content... now I don’t know.  It’s so massive.  Will I use it enough hehe

The ST4 samples in the SE version are great.  The ST3 ones are crap.  But this includes like 200GB of new ST4 samples so that's what made me pull the trigger.  $80 for this amount of high quality sounds is a super deal.  Plus I like ST4 interface and effects. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Will I use it enough hehe

 

I don't use any other sampler. I don't have Kontact, so that helps!! But I find myself reaching for ST4 now instead of any other sampler I have. Instead of EZKeys or True Piano, I grab ST4.

Instead of Garritan Personal Orchestrator, Dim Pro, Or Rapture, I grab ST4.

Just finding that I am learning ST4 more and more and just think of it instead of anything else. 

And my needs are not that extensive/demanding.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...