Plugin Alliance - BF day 1 - $29.99 deal

simon

Any Plug $29.99

1st CODE:

BFD1-2999

Your 2nd code will be sent out November 27
This code will be expired then! Use it or lose it... 

This voucher code is only valid 1x (once)
Choose ONE of our plugins and get it for $29.99, except for the subscription bundles and the products below. Please share this code with your friends!

* Products NOT included in this promotion:
ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner, bx_console SSL 9000 J, AMEK EQ200, Bettermaker EQ232D, Gig Performer 3, Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint, Shadow Hills Class A, KNIFONIUM, dearVR PRO, dearVR MONITOR

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mister_tea said:

Thanks! 

It looks like the exclusions list is the same as halloween, plus dearVR PRO and dearVR MONITOR. So any time spent thinking about the promotion last month pays off this month :)

Yup, exactly. :) I figured out I would need to stop buying anything from PA till my $50 penalty voucher expired.  Then I would have a chance for much better deals with just regular $25 voucher and limit $32 :)

5 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I picked up Unfiltered Audio's  Byome on this deal.  I discovered this insane plugin when I was doing my video about the ujam Finishers.

Any take on this vs. Triad, which is billed as Byome on steroids?

6 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I picked up Unfiltered Audio's  Byome on this deal.  I discovered this insane plugin when I was doing my video about the ujam Finishers.

I think i m gôna skip , the oscillator is too hypnotik lol can t work'seriouslybwith this around ....

Triad is like three Byomes.  Triple-band or some such. I'll leave Triad to the turn-it-up-to-11 crowd.  I'll have my hands full with Byome!

I am busy now being Tiger the Frog because I have this Black Friday thread on VI:Control. 🐸

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/tiger-the-frogs-alphabetical-list-of-november-2020-sales.100595/

Still haven't downloaded Byome.! 😃

11 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Any take on this vs. Triad, which is billed as Byome on steroids?

Triad is awesome, even if you aren’t doing crazy things. Ex you could put your delay only on the high frequencies, and it’s great for troubleshooting, like putting a gate on a narrow band etc.

All of the byomoe presets are there and this is basically a multi-band  version  of it. You can do some additional cool things with it like modulating the cross over points etc.