DimPro Z3ta without bandlab

GlennP

Z3TA+2 and DimPro have individual installers in Command Center. I think for the original classic z3ta+ that was bundled with certain versions of Sonar,  you would need to run the Sonar installer and then select that plugin from the bundle.

scook is correct, none of them are locked to Sonar.

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2020 at 4:24 PM, abacab said:

Z3TA+2 and DimPro have individual installers in Command Center. I think for the original classic z3ta+ that was bundled with certain versions of Sonar,  you would need to run the Sonar installer and then select that plugin from the bundle.

For Platinum, the installation is automated and you have no control over what gets installed other than knowing which gets installed in each of the 10+ packages in Command Center.

3 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

For Platinum, the installation is automated and you have no control over what gets installed other than knowing which gets installed in each of the 10+ packages in Command Center.

It is true Platinum did away with the advanced install option pick lists provided with SONAR X3  and older.

While DP was bundled with Platinum, it has a separate installer.

Z3ta+2 was not part of Platinum.

With a little effort, it is not that hard to figure out what the Platinum installers contain.

1 hour ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Here are my standalone installers for Z3TA+2 and Dim Pro shown in my Command Center. Z3TA+2 was standalone purchase, while the Dim Pro license was included with Sonar Platinum.

Cakewalk Command Center- Z3TA2 and Dim Pro.PNG

On 11/25/2020 at 2:24 PM, abacab said:

You can find z3ta classic in this installer included in the Platinum Instrument Collection.

Cakewalk Command Center - Platinum Instrument Collection.PNG