SynthMaster 2.9.9 Beta released (not a deal)

abacab

Posted by the KV331 Audio developer:

Hi guys,

I've been away from the forum for quite some time now. Those of you following me from our facebook users group already knew that I've been busy with SynthMaster v2.9.9 (Free) update. Some of you might be asking, why another update instead of v3.0 ? My answer is: The entire engine/UI architecture had to be redesigned to allow for things like dynamic modules (effects, layers, mod matrix entries, etc), dialogs, etc etc. I also had to merge all of the new features I added in SM1 to SM2, before starting fresh work for SM3. But all is finished now, and now I'm fully dedicated (oh yeah finally!) to work on SM3

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=556176

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, paulo said:

Don't like that UI at all and as this version apparently messes up the older UI's, I think I'll give it a miss and stick with what I have. I don't really use it all that much anyway.Β 

Oh well, Dune 3 is on sale this month!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, husker said:

Does this finally fix the stupid "The following preset bank file is saved with with a higher version" error they introduced in the last version?

I can confirm this bug is fixed!

Synthmaster may not be the greatest sounding synth out there, but one can certainly argue it is the greatest value out there!

• Like 1