4 Fat Channel Modules FREE from Presonus

cclarry

Just now, aidan o driscoll said:

Do you need the PRESONUS HUB installed to get use of these?

I assume Presonus Hub is some sort of manager app like Bandlab Assistant or cakewalk command centre?

no, and these were also given away free previously, they just show up as add-ons in your account

3 minutes ago, pwalpwal said:

no, and these were also given away free previously, they just show up as add-ons in your account

From install page:

INSTALL IN PRESONUS HUB
Download the PreSonus Hub installer if you want to use the VST3/AU/AAX versions of this plug-in. Once the download has completed, locate and double click the installer file to start installation, and follow the onscreen instructions.

INSTALL ON STUDIOLIVE OR SERIES III
First download Universal Control, then read the <a href='https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003518232-StudioLive-Series-III-Fat-Channel-Plugin-Installation' target='_blank'>Fat Channel Plugin Installation</a>.

TBH .. couldnt be bothered unless a straight forward VST install.

Edited by aidan o driscoll

Do the require having Fat Channel XT? This from the website:

System Requirements

A VST3, AudioUnit or AAX compatible host application (requires separately purchased Fat Channel XT)
-OR-
Studio One Artist or Professional (Versions 3.5.6 and higher)
-OR-
Studio One Prime with separately purchased Fat Channel XT (Versions 3.5.6 and higher)
-OR-
A StudioLive Series III Console or Rack Mixer  (Firmware Version 1.7 or higher)

1 hour ago, LittleStudios said:

Looks like you need Fat Channel XT.  I just went through the whole installation process (without having Fat Channel XT) and nothing shows up in my plugin list.  Oh well, I didn't really need these.

As we say over here in Ireland I decided that " I couldnt be ars*d" :D

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, pwalpwal said:

i'm not using the hub, and i have v5.whatever plus fatchannel and some other bits, the installs all happen via the s1 app (does v5 have the hub embedded?)

I think all this is from the perspective of NOT having any presonus software already installed on ones System.

I bought Studio 1 back in 2017 middle of all the CW meltdown, never really used it .. so not installed in ages. I thought these plugs were just standalone and free but it seems not.  

• Like 1

I have S1 3.5 and have not upgraded to 4 or 5. I went and 'Purchased' this deal, but it's not showing in my account. I do have 

FC Vintage 3 Band
FC The Tube EQ
FC Classic Comp
FC The Tube CB
FC VT1 EQ

Correction, it is in my account. I t just was not showing under 'Recent Purchases' but looking under Products/Add Ons and they are all there.