I Am Poorer Again

bayoubill

My first real guitar was a '76 Les Paul (right after a hunk-o-junk Rondo that was nearly impossible to play).  I loved humbuckers so much that I didn't own a Fender (or any other guitar with single coils) for at least 20 years...  Of course, then I liked them too! 😉  Now, all my customs have both.

• Like 1

190006568-body-large.jpg.auto.webp

I think I Am going to get this one. I love the look. Matches my GB 100  cept' solid body. I played this guitar at our local Guitar Center and was amazed how light it was. Lighter than my tele . I love the humbucker sound too

p.s btw, I've been meaning to tell ya James, I love your songs. 

Edited by bayoubill
forgot something
  • Like 1

When it is delivered I will post a picture of it as it looks with all the other guitars on my wall

Becan for breakfast while I wait till Mike calls and tells me it’s on the way to it’s new home. I will then name her. 

I need suggestions. Right now I Am leaning toward Nancy after Nancy Wilson 

2 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

When it is delivered I will post a picture of it as it looks with all the other guitars on my wall

Becan for breakfast while I wait till Mike calls and tells me it’s on the way to it’s new home. I will then name her. 

I need suggestions. Right now I Am leaning toward Nancy after Nancy Wilson 

Play on your Heart strings? 😀

• Haha 1

What brand is it? I missed that part.

[edit] I watched the video.  nice. Looks great too. You should be happy. Lets us know when you get it.

Edited by Grem
Answered my own question!

I Am afraid to leave my house cuz I may miss the FedEx guy. I have to sign and if I miss him I'll have to go down town

P.S. XX wants to go shopping in Texas tomorrow but as much as I would LOVE to go SHOPPING I think I should rough it and stay home for my Nancy!

Edited by bayoubill
I've discovered worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades