XLN Audio BF deals at audiodeluxe - All product lines

Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann

13 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I have written XLN off....no development...AD2 is now YEARS old and nothing new 
developed for it...same with their "Keys" line...waste of money IMO

If a product is running smoothly, don’t need to be fixed. SD 3 took years to develop, so who knows what they are doing now. No problem for me with XLN Audio.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

If a product is running smoothly, don’t need to be fixed. SD 3 took years to develop, so who knows what they are doing now. No problem for me with XLN Audio.

It's not about "Fixing"....it's about development for the product line...and
as the saying goes...a cada su propio!

2 hours ago, mibby said:

Anyone still using XO after the shiny newness has worn off?  I think this is one of the most creative plugins I've seen in a long time

I have used it a little. Time is the biggest factor, or the lack of it. But I also think it is a very creative app. I like working with it and was learning all the features. Which are all well laid out and useful. 

Time... just not enough of it!!

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/24/2020 at 8:53 AM, mibby said:

I've been watching this one. Anyone still using XO after the shiny newness has worn off?  I think this is one of the most creative plugins I've seen in a long time and could be a huge time-saver and super useful!

I'm a huge fan of XO and had it for more than a year. I have about 55+ GB of drum samples I've collected and they sound excellent in XO. Super easy to get a good beat going/tweak the sounds and at times I use EZ drummer or Addictive drums with XO to get a 'different' feel. Very cool interface as well....highly recommended. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mesh said:

I'm a huge fan of XO and had it for more than a year. I have about 55+ GB of drum samples I've collected and they sound excellent in XO. Super easy to get a good beat going/tweak the sounds and at times I use EZ drummer or Addictive drums with XO to get a 'different' feel. Very cool interface as well....highly recommended. 

What he said :) recommended...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mesh said:

I have it for a year. Although it hasn't become the center of my drumming (EZ based) it's super fun to use and to create things out of the box. I had several times then recycled what I have created back to EZ. In short, fun and useful when fresh input is needed

• Like 2