Cleaning Out My Old Manuals...

razor7music

wait, we should get rid of them...?
I still prefer books reading ahead of time then getting to it the next day (or hour)
...some of the SONAR learning books cost $$ and still  look good on the shelf even if the data is not applicable to the new version, by just looking at the book you remember every chapter, no need to open it anymore.
I like all the new features in Cbb, and you don't get animated image tutorials in a book. at least not yet.

so you must have a book when it was just "Cakewalk" before the "SONAR" series

Edited by sadicus

1 hour ago, sadicus said:

wait, we should get rid of them...?
I still prefer books reading ahead of time then getting to it the next day (or hour)
...some of the SONAR learning books cost $$ and still  look good on the shelf even if the data is not applicable to the new version, by just looking at the book you remember every chapter, no need to open it anymore.
I like all the new features in Cbb, and you don't get animated image tutorials in a book. at least not yet.

so you must have a book when it was just "Cakewalk" before the "SONAR" series

You should have seen the stack of music software and hardware manuals I tossed. Many on products and companies that aren't around anymore.

I had an old Sound Forge by Sonic Foundry. NI kontakt version 1. Emu Proteus sound module, Amt8 midi engine...on and on.

Hard to part with, but with the onset of the digital age, I realized it was for sentimentality that I was keeping them. Not their content or usefulness.