What am I doing wrong for S1 upgrade?

kitekrazy

If you purchased an Update/Upgrade, please log into your account, select the   menu on top, then the version you want to update/upgrade.  
Now click   and enter the product key (serial number) we delivered.

I'm on my S1 v4 page and there is no update or upgrade link.   Am I that stupid or is this one of the worse C/R authorizations ever?

9 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

If you purchased an Update/Upgrade, please log into your account, select the   menu on top, then the version you want to update/upgrade.  
Now click   and enter the product key (serial number) we delivered.

I'm on my S1 v4 page and there is no update or upgrade link.   Am I that stupid or is this one of the worse C/R authorizations ever?

It's a little "Green" oval right under the product name in MY PRODUCTS that says "upgrade"

Edited by cclarry

Hey guys, when Cakewalk was going under my DAW PC had recently died and I never got around to replacing it until now (I'll have a new custom built music machine in a couple of weeks). So I never actually have switched to the new version of Cakewalk and I purchased Studio One Pro version (the last version) but never installed/used either. Consequently, I still don't have a DAW PC to try out the version of Studio One Pro v. 3 or the lastest version of Cakewalk but I'm tempted by BF upgrade pricing. So I'm asking for advice from those who have used both. Do you find Studio One better? 

One of the reasons I like the IDEA (on paper) of Cakewalk by Bandlab is that it makes it easy to collaborate with others, so I was planning on using it for that reason, unless it's seriously inferior to Studio One in ways that would matter to me. I'd love to get others' thoughts. 

3 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Do you find Studio One better? 

Personally I do now prefer Studio One Pro, but that does not stop me from using CbB (Cabewalk by Bandlab) occasionally, or any of my other DAWs when the need is there.

But, that's just a personal taste thing. Others here will downplay Studio One and I respect that.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, paulo said:

I keep reading this as.........What am I doing wrong for $1 upgrade? ..... and thinking, oooh, what is this $1 upgrade.........

I need help, don't I?

You ain't the only one!!

[edit] As I was writing this post my wife walked by and wanted to know what I was smiling about!! Tried to explain it to her.....
She still thinks I'm nuts!!

Edited by Grem
  • Haha 1