Jump to content
S.L.I.P.

What am I allowed to post?

Recommended Posts

I know that girls in bikinis and Elton John music is not allowed. Any ideas?

Edited by S.L.I.P.
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, S.L.I.P. said:

I know that girls in bikinis and Elton John music is not allowed. Any ideas?

Pottery also isn't allowed.

But maybe teddy bears in bikinis is OK.

25744x.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun (i.e. S.L.I.P.) has been cancelled in the CH 2.0

And Beyond My DAW dies in 8 days too.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wibbles said:

But maybe teddy bears in bikinis is OK.

I think they have be be musical bikinis  😆

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Fun has been cancelled in the CH 2.0

Maybe they should rename it CH 2020 ?

  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

S.L.I.P. you  might have to post your comical relieve as I call it on imgur etc..... Just make sure you send me a link :D:D:D:D

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know Elton John music is out of the question on this forum, but does anyone know if positing music by Olivia Newton-John violates the rules of this forum? I know it violates life in general. I think I just answered my own question...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, S.L.I.P. said:

I know Elton John music is out of the question on this forum, but does anyone know if positing music by Olivia Newton-John violates the rules of this forum? I know it violates life in general. I think I just answered my own question...

It depends on what age pic music you are posting of Olivia :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, I've got the perfect solution!  S.L.I.P. should take over the Beyond My DAW domain and THAT forum can feature posts by normal people!

Wadda ya think?  

01-aha-man-big-ss.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did I miss?

 

Has McQ drifted by in his shorts - - -> Good times 🙂

Is asparagus back in fashion?

Has Bill been honourably mentioned?

Did Bapsi do something funny?

Has CJ posted a pic of his real studio?

Did JB do something tax-free?

Has Straummy finally got it?

Did CraigB (ITIHRN) post a witty meme he didn't steal from me 😊

Will anyone think of the children?

Did the subtle forum humour of quoting Blazing Saddles and/or Airplane suddenly lose its appeal?

Has Wibbles wobbled (but he didn't fall down)?

Is CakeAlexS back in town?

 

 

Enquiring minds really need to know 🤔

  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

What did I miss?

 

Has McQ drifted by in his shorts - - -> Good times 🙂

Is asparagus back in fashion?

Has Bill been honourably mentioned?

Did Bapsi do something funny?

Has CJ posted a pic of his real studio?

Did JB do something tax-free?

Has Straummy finally got it?

Did CraigB (ITIHRN) post a witty meme he didn't steal from me 😊

Will anyone think of the children?

Did the subtle forum humour of quoting Blazing Saddles and/or Airplane suddenly lose its appeal?

Has Wibbles wobbled (but he didn't fall down)?

Is CakeAlexS back in town?

 

 

Enquiring minds really need to know 🤔

All or none of the above.

I'm so binary, Am't I?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@S.L.I.P.  It's pretty simple. The CH was made available to be a welcoming and inclusive forum for all members to discuss music related topics. Think family friendly, not the corner pub.

As the forum description states: No politics. No religion. No obscenity.

Offenders will be warned, and additional violations will result in restricted forum permissions or a permanent ban.

If you're unsure if your post is offensive, then it probably is and doesn't belong in the CH. There are plenty of other online forums where you can discuss other topics.

Feel free to PM me if anything is unclear.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Morten Saether said:

There are plenty of other online forums where you can discuss other topics.

We're artificially being restricted from being humans, so any outlet is awesome.  Every other forum I've been in (a few for 20+ years) will have disappeared by next month except this one.  I'm genuinely curious to know how many members are in the Coffee House that are even under the age of 40.  My guess is not many!

With that said, please provide some links to these other forums where we can act like normal adults.

  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tell it once again: The Middle Ages have just begun! (about 10 years ago) 😄

Fortunately there is music (and software) that was produced before! 😆 Thus I can live in the past and stand the modern times!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Family friendly? There's a huge difference as to what, say, Americans consider "family friendly" and what the British do.

And then there's the French ... 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...