Project crashing on Dimension Pro when playing after adding AAS Chromaphone 3

Running 09.2020 for now.

Have a project with about 13 instances of Dimension Pro. Tried adding an instance of Chromaphone 3. Appears to add ok, but as soon as I go to play the project I get a crash. Dimension Pro 64 is showing as the source of the crash. 

You can see the crash occurring here as it occurred during a live stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/813105494

After that I tested something else.

I opened an essentially blank test project with no instruments loaded and then added Chromaphone 3. The project played fine. 

I then closed the test project and went back into my main project and tried to play it, I got another crash even though Chromaphone had been loaded to a different project!

I'm assuming there's some memory mishandling here, but I don't know if it's a Chromaphone or a Cakewalk issue. The fact that I experienced this issue with something occuring in one project affecting another led me to believe it was a Cakewalk issue.    

Cant add minidump for now as it exceeds the max attachment size but can provide if needed.

image.png.82b131d52d3d032a6efcbcb1fdc3b1eb.png

Edited by Christopher Theodorou

20 hours ago, scook said:

I don't see any problems in mod matrices for those programs.

Used Rapture Pro to search for the names in the original DP program files.

The devs will likely need to see the dump.

Thanks for your help anyway. I've zipped the dump and attached.

16 hours ago, Christopher Theodorou said:

I've confirmed with my bandmate this is also occurring on a different project on a different machine with the same plugin and the same error on Dimensions Pro. So definitely not an isolated incident. 

I've attached the minidump from the other machine and project.

Would really love some help here.

• 2 months later...

I submitted this ticket 2 months ago with no follow up, I also chased in December and got no response!

I'm still in touch with Eric at AAS on this, and they'd like to get their hands on a copy of Dimension Pro. Please can I get some help, I'm losing hair over this issue.