Slate Digital Custom Opto

cclarry

This Friday you'll be getting the FG-2A, modeled on one of the most famous opto compressors in recording history. 

And soon after, you'll be meeting our new Custom Opto. 🟦

The Custom Opto starts with the classic opto circuit and adds several virtual circuit mods to make it even more versatile. You'll be able to control ratio, timing, mix amount...

And tone. 🎛️

We're talking about a dedicated control which changes the properties of the virtual circuit to add custom vibe & color to your signal:

Smooth, to tame your upper midrange & make tracks gel in your mix
Warm, to thicken your lows & add a fat, beefier sound
Aggro, to emphasize your midrange without introducing any harshness
Airy, which adds distinct high end & clarity to your signal

Using Custom Opto & FG-2A together is the perfect combo: FG-2A gives you that smooth, classic 2A sound that's been shaping music for over half a century. And Custom Opto goes even beyond the classic sound & lets you shape your tracks and even full mixes to perfection. 

👉 Used together, FG-2A & Custom Opto give you total control of your mix.

And as an All Access Pass holder, you get them both FOR FREE.🔥

Welcome to the next stage of your All Access Pass. 🚀

https://slatedigital.com/

• Thanks 1

just curious. is anyone using Slate Digital subscription here?  I happen to read an item on them this weekend where he clearly seems to state the future is ..

Do you still offer single full licenses to plugins when people want to just buy them outright?

“We do - you can still go to every product page and buy it, but it’s not a high seller. For the cost of one single plugin, you can get a year of all the plugins. If you have some kind of desire to own a piece of code on your computer, and you have that kind of money, go for it. You have that option.”

I must be missing something about the downside of the sub. (Other that it is yet another $30 item that gets charged every month to your credit card. )

https://www.musicradar.com/news/plugin-mogul-steven-slate-you-dont-need-external-dsp-for-tracking-you-dont-need-it-for-mixing-and-it-just-doesnt-make-sense-to-me

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

just curious. is anyone using Slate Digital subscription here?  I happen to read an item on them this weekend where he clearly seems to state the future is ..

I am....I received an offer for $10.99 a month so bit...it's been well worth it!