Need Computer SubForum

Astral

I'd love to see a standalone computer section added to the forum.  What I think would be really great would be to have the section divided into two subsections, software and hardware. 

Software would be the place to exchange opinions and information concerning subjects like upgrades from Windows 7 to Windows 10, the music production advantages of using Windows Pro versus Windows Home, third party VSTs and other software related topics.

Hardware would a great place to discuss topics like which platform is better for music production; an all-in-one, tower or laptop?

• Great Idea 1

Maybe a good place for "Software" and "Hardware" discussions would be as sub-forums under "Coffee House v2.0", like they did with "Deals".

That would be better than random threads on those specific topics popping up at large in the main "Coffee House", and then getting buried.

• Great Idea 1

On 3/18/2019 at 9:40 PM, abacab said:

Maybe a good place for "Software" and "Hardware" discussions would be as sub-forums under "Coffee House v2.0", like they did with "Deals".

That would be better than random threads on those specific topics popping up at large in the main "Coffee House", and then getting buried.

Great Idea - I miss the software,  hardware and computer forums.  Hopefully there will be a future need for CbB  plug-ins and content forum.

• Like 1