Jump to content
cclarry

Toontrack Black Friday Deals

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Grem said:

I like the Vintage Rock EZX. 

I also have been using Americana EZX lately.

They have all kinds depending on what you're going for. 

I have had my eye on Americana EZX, especially after listening to many EZX demos. I was looking for something that was distinctly different from the stock content.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, abacab said:

distinctly different from the stock content.

 

Well, have you tried the Twisted Kit or the Claustrophobic Kit? Those are not your stock content.

I have both and they don't get used regularly, but when you need something different...

Edited by Grem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Grem said:

 

Well, have you tried the Twisted Kit or the Claustrophobic Kit? Those are not your stock content.

I have both and they don't get used regularly, but when you need something different...

Not looking for anything weird. Just meant not duplicated in the factory content.

I don't plan on buying any more EZX, just the one I got as bonus. If anything will get a few more MIDI packs.

Just wanted the song creator.

Edited by abacab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, abacab said:

If anything will get a few more MIDI packs.

Just wanted the song creator.

Yes, I got enough EZX too. Midi, I am always looking at. 

EZD2 has the editing feature that I really like. Song Creator works like a charm too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grem said:

Song Creator works like a charm too.

Glad to hear that!

Figured that since the EZD2 factory library has 3 modern kits and 2 vintage kits, adding something like the Americana EZX would add some flavor.

Already have a zillion AD2 drum kits as well, but as a non-drummer need a little help building patterns into a song structure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheSteven said:

I'm hoping they put EZKeys (not the sound module or MIDI) on sale for a nice price.

EZkeys comes "in" the modules.  You can buy a Module that includes EZKeys, like 
the current "Upright" deal, to get EZKeys, and once you have EZKeys you then just
buy Modules...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's around this time of the evening I say......"isn't it time for an updated version of EZkeys...based on the EZbass GUI ?"

I also say .... why isn't Rock Foundry SDX on sale ?.....it's the last one on my hit list - too new I suppose.

Edited by simon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, simon said:

It's around this time of the evening I say......"isn't it time for an updated version of EZkeys...based on the EZbass GUI ?"

I also say .... why isn't Rock Foundry SDX on sale ?.....it's the last one on my hit list - too new I suppose.

It was just on sale for $89....it must have ended when the Black Friday Sale started,
and YES, EZKeys is due for an update!

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cclarry said:

It was just on sale for $89....it must have ended when the Black Friday Sale started,

I think that was Rock Warehouse  ?

(Which is down the road from the Rock Foundry - and across the street from Rock Workshop (etc etc etc))

That one is still on sale - haven't seen Foundry discounted by much as yet.

if not then.....drat - missed it....I'll pick that up next time.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, simon said:

I think that was Rock Warehouse  ?

(Which is down the road from the Rock Foundry - and across the street from Rock Workshop (etc etc etc))

That one is still on sale - haven't seen Foundry discounted by much as yet.

if not then.....drat - missed it....I'll pick that up next time.

 

 

Yep...you're right....that's the newest one, which won't hit sale price for a bit yet...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New deals: 

 

EZDrummer - 81 Euro

 

BUY SUPERIOR DRUMMER 3
GET ONE CLASSIC SDX FOR FREE.

Make your SDX selection from the window that opens up once you’ve added a ‘Regular’ version of Superior Drummer 3 to your cart.*

 

Makes me wonder why Toontrack seems very eager to get the EZ Drummer users upgraded to Superior Drummer, they don't ever put any serious discount on the crossgrade.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Makes me wonder why Toontrack seems very eager to get the EZ Drummer users upgraded to Superior Drummer, they don't ever put any serious discount on the crossgrade.

having SD opens a whole new world of expensive SDX drum packs therefore they want as many people as possible to upgrade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the fine print of the "Buy SD3, get one SDX for free" deal:

Quote

"For clarification, only these titles are eligible for selection:

  • Custom & Vintage SDX (TT125),
  • Metal Machinery SDX (TT302),
  • Music City SDX (TT134),
  • New York Studios Vol.1 SDX (TT391),
  • New York Studios Vol.2 SDX (TT122),
  • New York Studios Vol.3 SDX (TT201),
  • Roots – Sticks SDX (TT157),
  • The Metal Foundry SDX (TT123),
  • The Progressive Foundry SDX (TT324),
  • The Rock Warehouse SDX (TT269)."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

New deals added:

image.thumb.png.bbae08df1c1612150877309a03e5978b.png

picked up the two I didn't have at timeandspace and used some points too ! 

win :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...