APD Offer: 80% Off Audiofier Synth Bundle

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $34.99 instead of $179, get the Synth Bundle by Audiofier!

The latest bundle from Audiofier contains Sequi2r EX (with all the expansions!) and Sequi2r Synth, two sequence based libraries for Kontakt (FULL version required).

With SEQui2R EX, you are in control! Choose the notes that suit your composition and SEQui2R EX will do the rest. SEQui2R features two separated sound engines, 8 distinct phrases recorders, with independent step panner, step volume, 2 step filters, step distortion and a step lo-fi per engine.

This is a limited time offer you should not miss, hurry and save!

Offer page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2

Offer ends on December 6th, 2020 (Midnight EST)

SEQui2R EX Key Features

• Two separate sound engines with 660 sound sources.
  • All four Expansions included.
  • 11.35GB NCW File compressed.
  • One additional Sub Layer per Sound Engine brings a total of 4 sounds per Phrase.
  • 8 programmable phrases per patch, with step-able Filters, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Pitch Bend, Volume and and Pan.
  • Key/Scale Control keeps your phrases in the desired scales and keys. Major, Minor, Diminished and Whole-tone scales are provided.
  • 10 User programmable scales available per patch.
  • Portamento, Stutter and Ornamento per step.
  • Reverse-able and Random notes per step.
  • Randomisation of Sounds, StepFX and phrases.
  • Import and Export of Phrases plus StepFx and User Key/Scales.
  • Midi Notes Midi File Drag & Drop export.
  • Includes Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Convolution Reverb per engine and a Master Digital Reverb.
  • Selectable LP or HP master Filters per engine.
  • Automate-able Step effects, even at a phrase level.
  • Requires FULL VERSION of NI KONTAKT 5.8. (Not compatible with NI Kontakt Player).

SEQui2R Synth Key Features

• Two separate sound engines/oscillators
  • 8 different waveforms categories chosen from the amazing Galbanum,
  • Architecture Waveforms collection, including: Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle, Pulse, Unison, Driven and Mixed.
  • 10 Waveforms per category including Inverse, Serial, Fractal, Formant and more**
  • Sub Oscillator with Square and Sine waveforms and Noise Generator (White and Pink)
  • Individual Tempo-Syncable LFOs and Envelopes for Pitch, Volume, Filter and Pulsewidth, for each oscillator.
  • Extremely small library size, for fastest loading time.
  • Multisampled Single Cycle Waveforms, not samples of Vintage Synths.
  • 8 programmable phrases per patch, with step-able Filters, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Pitch Bend, Volume and and Pan.
  • Key/Scale Control keeps your phrases in the desired scale and key. Major, Minor, Diminished and Whole-tone scales are provided.
  • Portamento per step.
  • Stutter and Ornamento per step.
  • Random notes per step, improvisation function.
  • Selectable randomisation of Sounds, StepFX, phrases, Filters, Envelopes and LFOs.
  • Requires FULL VERSION of NI KONTAKT 5.8. (Not compatible with NI Kontakt Player).
Edited by Audio Plugin Deals

I have pretty much everything from Audiofier, except the later Riffendiums and SEQui2R Synth. I already have SEQui2R EX. I have had my eye on SEQui2R Synth for a while now. It never went on sale. But I am tempted by this deal, because it is still less than half the price of  SEQui2R Synth alone. If I can separate the two out, I may have a SEQui2R EX to give away to a worthy cause.

Audiofier makes some really fun stuff.

Edited by Doug Rintoul