Softube Black Friday Sales - week of Nov 23

telecode 101

17 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I don't know if these are good deals on some of the stuff.

I've been interested in Softube stuff over the years, but they are way out of my price range.  I guess I'm not their market. These BF prices don't even seem close to being "deals"...  IMHO.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, mibby said:

I've been interested in Softube stuff over the years, but they are way out of my price range.  I guess I'm not their market. These BF prices don't even seem close to being "deals"...  IMHO.

I am confused by their product offering. I have NI Komplete and 1/2 the vintage effects in that collection are made by Softube. Mind you, they are older stuff. Circa 2013.

13 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

are you seeing a further discount on Vol 4 after you purchase it?

My upgrade price is now $299 and there is the extra 10% off.

That's too rich for me right now. I did want the TLA-100A, but it's at full price right now ($199) with 10% off.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bapu said:

That's too rich for me right now. I did want the TLA-100A, but it's at full price right now ($199) with 10% off.

by my cals .. it seems $100 cheaper to buy Vol 4 and Abbey Road then is does to just buy Vol 4 on sale.

3 hours ago, Bapu said:

Hey Ed remember my song Believe you recorded bass for a few years back? I decided to remix it with new tools and new skills, and ended up stumbling on an entirely new approach to the song. Thanks to Brauer's tip on the Germanium comp, this song has some serious pants and your bass line is BANGING! I look forward to sharing something with you soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, cclarry said:

yeah . i saw that too. if you buy from PB, does ir count towards other softube products? i.e. does it appear in softube in your account and qualify for their other items? or do you need to only buy from Softube site to get it to qualify.

nm.. this is not that good . you could get this  for $46 2 years ago. What are they thinking.!!

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1

On 11/22/2020 at 8:21 PM, Bapu said:

Yay Abbey Road, Purchased. 

Bapu - I'm still on the fence with this one and its  an old plug....I don't like what it does to the snare on the drum bus, but everything else in the mix is sweet.

What do you like about it?

2 hours ago, mcmd said:

Bapu - I'm still on the fence with this one and its  an old plug....I don't like what it does to the snare on the drum bus, but everything else in the mix is sweet.

What do you like about it?

i think it is good on vocals if you have lots of harmony vocals.

they also have  this on sale. on idea if its good.

https://www.softube.com/tilt

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1