Meet Milo my new dog

kennywtelejazz

On 11/28/2020 at 10:41 AM, craigb said:

*Man, this one's a bit slow isn't he?  Well, nobody said training a new human was easy!  I'll just have to keep working on him.*

~ Milo probably

🤣

🤣

Oh boy ! that ain't the half of it .....according to him , he gets upset if I'm on the computer for to long ......no problem lets jump on top of Kenny and knock him off the chair .

Kenny

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

I just don't know what the rules are any more. Pictures of dogs in swimwear are not allowed, but pictures of naked dogs are just fine? 

Congrats on the new hound Kenny, I guess you couldn't handle the responsibility of being the best looking dude in the house after all. I feel your pain. It's not as easy as people might think.

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2020 at 8:57 PM, kennywtelejazz said:

🤣

Oh boy ! that ain't the half of it .....according to him , he gets upset if I'm on the computer for to long ......no problem lets jump on top of Kenny and knock him off the chair .

Kenny

Me think Milo wants his own chair next to you Kenny.

On 11/29/2020 at 7:42 PM, Sheens said:

Simplistic-Unsung-Dikkops-size-restricte

😂

Who's side are you on ?

19 hours ago, paulo said:

I just don't know what the rules are any more. Pictures of dogs in swimwear are not allowed, but pictures of naked dogs are just fine? 

Congrats on the new hound Kenny, I guess you couldn't handle the responsibility of being the best looking dude in the house after all. I feel your pain. It's not as easy as people might think.

Yeah all of a sudden things have gotten pretty tight around here as far as the swimwear and eye candy goes ....

Even a guy  like me gifted with the face only my mother could Love  just has to get used to the idea and  face the facts ...Milo is The Robert Redford of this home and I'm just the second Banana ....

13 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Me think Milo wants his own chair next to you Kenny.

😂

If that was all Milo wanted I would certainly give it to him.

Milo has already shown me that he also want's his own refrigerator packed with unlimited food ....A 24 hour a day walk outside  ( weather permitting ) and a non stop tug of war partner to play his favorite game ...( yesterday I tapped out after less than 5 mins because I almost fainted )

all the best,

Kenny

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

😂

Who's side are you on ?

😂

if I have to choose.....I'm on both.

oh, noticed the chain with nasty pins Milo got round his neck....you really have to take that off mate....not good to apply pain to the dog you love

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sheens said:

if I have to choose.....I'm on both.

oh, noticed the chain with nasty pins Milo got round his neck....you really have to take that off mate....not good to apply pain to the dog you love

Yes I agree with you Sheens .

He came w that choker .  I was planing on buying him a new harness after I paid my bills this month  ...

I did look around and found a harness that is a little loose  on him unless he pulls ...yep I'm glad you posted . i took your advice and I feel it is much safer to use the looser harness for now ... we should be able to last a few days until I take care of my monthly biznez 

thanks

Kenny

• Thanks 1

On 12/1/2020 at 7:55 PM, Sheens said:

awesome Kenny !!!

In return Milo will make contact with a nice ladyfriend for you, while you're taking him out

Are you asking me to help Kenny meet a nice lady friend ? let me think about it for a moment ..

IMG_2020-12-03-13-45-04-799.thumb.jpg.f90e78bfd19327fab0e8372af23c92ce.jpg

Nope  , I'm just gonna keep Kenny around to walk me , feed me , and scoop the poop ...

Alright Lady's ! the line starts to the left and the Kissing booth is now Open  ....

IMG_2020-12-03-13-45-15-294.thumb.jpg.c39e7445863b05f3a2f2d1944a91ae3a.jpg

19 hours ago, Pragi said:

Good news, Kenny.

Milo seems to be as photogenic as you are.

Thanks Pragi ! IMHO , he's the better looking one of us ..

all the best,

Kenny

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 12:56 AM, Sheens said:

great stuff Kenny !!!  you the man

Why Thank you Sheens!

king-arthur.jpg

Just as long as I'm the "Man" in the first pic not the second pic . 🤣

High-Man-Bun.jpg

On 12/4/2020 at 4:06 PM, RBH said:

Good  lookin pup dog.  Really ......... 70 pounds ?

Thanks RBH ! ...he does look a little small in pics yet that is a full size picnic table he is standing on ....

I'm bringing Milo to the vet next week so I will have his correct weight ...I would be surprised if he was less than 60 pounds , he may be trim yet he is solid ...

He even has both of Arnold Schwarzenegger's biceps for his back legs  ...

On 12/3/2020 at 1:39 AM, Pragi said:

Good news, Kenny.

Milo seems to be as photogenic as you are.

7 hours ago, paulo said:

A bit harsh on the hound....

🤣🤣🤣

Kenny

• Like 1

5 hours ago, InstrEd said:

When you are right, you are right 😆

I knew it would would come to this someday ...OK I'm Right  , Yet I wish I was right about something else ..

"Woof Woof The Quasimodo Of Humans " is what dogs call me in hushed reverent dog talk and tones when I walk through the neighborhood  ..

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

On 12/6/2020 at 7:13 PM, InstrEd said:

Kenny they are only woofing at you because they want the left-overs in your beard 😂

No that's not it , it cant be ..🤣

As far as I know there are no leftovers packed up in my beard ...When Milo is done sniffing around and  doing his thing he even tries to slip me the tongue .... He's fast he almost made it past my lips twice .😝

I brought Milo to the Vet today and I wound up laying out some serious coin ...We could not verify that he was up to date VIA the info on the Rabies shot tag ...

I wound up doing a worse case scenario where I had the Vet give him all his shots as if he never had them before ...

Overall the Vet was pretty impressed with Milo . He hit him with some commands and Milo kept up with him .. He also thought  Milo is the perfect size and weight for his build ...I asked him why he appears so narrow as far as his back end goes and  he said he must of been bred to look that way ....

As far as his size and how big he looks pictures do not do him justice .. Milo weighs 75 pounds ..Duke weighed 120 pounds and to me he was a little guy.....until I saw our reflection in a store window ...

To me they all are Little Angels sent here to comfort and bring us Joy ,

time to hug my little fella up ..Tonight we are gonna hold paws an watch The Masked Singer 😎

Kenny