Meet Milo my new dog

kennywtelejazz

On Friday I adopted Milo from a married couple that was fostering him  .

Milo is a male Pit bull almost 2 years old and about 70 pounds .His coat is Black Brindle. He has a very sweet disposition and he is sticking to me like Velcro ..lol

I think he might need glasses because last night I was looking at some of S.L.I.P.S. greatest photo hits and when I was done Milo tried to hump me ..I did the only thing I could do to exert my dominance I humped him back twice as hard as he tried to hump me  🤣   it seemed to have done the trick . We be platonic over here and we don't do no funny stuff nor do we do any of those peanut butter games 🤪

Overall I am so happy to have another dog , It felt like I was living in a morgue before I got Milo ...As far as I can tell I may have gotten really lucky  .He is very affectionate , loves to be held ....he even thinks he can lay on top of me when I'm in my Lazy Boy ...I'm OK w it but I hope we don't break the chair . He is house broken and so far he seems to get along with all the dogs he has met so far . Milo was worth the wait it took to get a good boy .

I love my new doggie so much already ...here is a pic of Milo

Milo.thumb.jpg.89b5930d90b87c4bc9fb4738e380c2f1.jpg

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 10

18 hours ago, mcmd said:

Congrats ...he is a great looking dog and I love the flashy chest with that  brindle coat!

I also like the brindle coat with the  white chest , I have to say he is pretty and he dresses much better than me .

Thank you mcmd .

15 hours ago, craigb said:

And balance is returned to the Universe. 😉

(I KNEW this is what you needed! 🙂)

It is true I stayed open to what the Universe may have had in mind for me ...now that I have him I feel so much calmer .thank you .

1 hour ago, S.L.I.P. said:

Congratulations Kenny. I tried to post a picture of a girl in a bikini walking her dog on the beach, but it was removed. 

Thanks S.L.I.P. ! I did see the picture before it was pulled .. That pic looks like it was taken at The Venice Beach boardwalk .Yes that girl in a white bikini  was pretty hot and the dog in the pic was pretty big ...

thank you all ,

Kenny

2 hours ago, S.L.I.P. said:

Congratulations Kenny. I tried to post a picture of a girl in a bikini walking her dog on the beach, but it was removed. 

Why, yes.  Yes, you did!

And, in a normal world, it would still be there.  I see no reason why it was removed, it wasn't half as bad as children see on TV every day now.

• Thanks 1

On 11/23/2020 at 10:27 AM, bayoubill said:

Congratulations Kenny!  Milo looks great and I am very happy for you Kenny

Thanks Bill !

On 11/23/2020 at 10:57 AM, craigb said:

It just cracks me up that Kenny thinks HE adopted Milo and not the other way around! 😆

(Cool name too! 🙂👍)

I'm starting to see you may be very right about that ...thanks Craigb!

12 hours ago, synkrotron said:

Such great news :)

Welcome to the Coffee House Milo 👍

synkrotron !

Getting Milo has been one of the best things for me ...and for him I hope

He may show up here and make an appearance  pretty soon ...thank you !

3 hours ago, 57Gregy said:

Good doggie.

Gregy ,

He's a good boy . thank you !

And now a word from Milo . The first one he got from bayoubill

338041342_MiloAndMusicFan.jpg.5c0dc38aae82f9d676c98a7b132f1a66.jpg

I think the second one he might have gotten from bitflipper

To eliminate the mud in your mix  , keep an ear on your low end frequencies and make room there using subtractive  EQ .

170720539_MilosHarmonicContent.thumb.jpg.5a27351a51d824c8d07f430873937dee.jpg

all the best

Kenny & Milo

PS , I know I'm just as Crazy as the Lady w 47 Cats that lives down the street ..I come in under the Radar because I only have one animal 🥳

Edited by kennywtelejazz

Hey Wibbles , Nice little vid  ,  Yes I agree Milo is cute,

12 hours ago, Julien Bowles said:

Awesome Kenny. You waited a while. I guess it was time? Happy for you! 
jbow 

Hi Julien  jbow , I see you made it over here to the new Cakewalk Forum  Welcome !

Yes it was time . I got lucky too not only in finding him but he is still in the late puppy phase so he is house trained , he is not looking to chew up my guitars and he enjoys spending time together w me .

On the other side of the coin we have a few areas we need to work on ....he gets hyper excited at times and he pummels me full throttle with all his love and affection ...once he gets wound up it takes everything I have to get him to chill out ...He is young and full of energy so I'm hoping I can break him of that and get him to mellow out a little over time ...

thanks for being happy for Milo and me ...

I took Milo to a local dog park and here's a few pics .

I went to play fetch with him and he jumped up and stole the chuck it from me ...I think he thinks I'm gonna fetch and run the ball down .

1859435998_Milo8.thumb.png.20b997e54dda54c0a359edb1c0921fb8.png

front angle

1746607276_Milo16.thumb.png.dd62cd149228dec85c6496d958e89b9d.png

side angle shot ...

1808784379_Milo24.thumb.png.4428db9c930519d653d6b8ba86d4d723.png

thank you all for  your kind thoughts on me getting Milo

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I went to play fetch with him and he jumped up and stole the chuck it from me ...I think he thinks I'm gonna fetch and run the ball down .

1859435998_Milo8.thumb.png.20b997e54dda54c0a359edb1c0921fb8.png

*Man, this one's a bit slow isn't he?  Well, nobody said training a new human was easy!  I'll just have to keep working on him.*

~ Milo probably

🤣

• Haha 1