Studio One Sale at Best Service

cclarry

8 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Apparently not any more...

That's what happens when you get too big for your britches....

Time to get the pitch forks and torches.  Oh wait a minute you will think I'm talking about  "P"....

Maybe we need to be super nice to the folks down south and they will give us a better deal ;)

• Haha 1

On 11/25/2020 at 12:44 PM, cclarry said:

Apparently not any more...

That's what happens when you get too big for your britches....

You might be right here. I seem to recall that in past years they would do a half price upgrade sale sometime near years end. If they don’t, I’m not going to upgrade from 4-5. Ditto for Melodyne Studio 4-5. I’m increasingly tired of the business model that gives great deals to newbies, and just assumes that long time users will cough up big bucks every year or 2, for updates that often are incremental in nature.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LAGinz said:

You might be right here. I seem to recall that in past years they would do a half price upgrade sale sometime near years end. If they don’t, I’m not going to upgrade from 4-5. Ditto for Melodyne Studio 4-5. I’m increasingly tired of the business model that gives great deals to newbies, and just assumes that long time users will cough up big bucks every year or 2, for updates that often are incremental in nature.

i upgraded from 3 to 5 for half price back in july this year

7 hours ago, LAGinz said:

When you don't think the upgrade feature-gap is worth the money, simply redirect the funds towards another deal 😁

• Like 1