Studio One Sale at Best Service

cclarry

2 minutes ago, Mark B said:

I'm tempted with Artist as seems pretty full featured for price but seems even when on offer I may as well buy one of their interfaces for not much more (need one anyway) and get both for not much more

Yep...that's the way to do it!  And you get their version of the "Plugin Collective"!

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mark B said:

I'm tempted with Artist as seems pretty full featured for price but seems even when on offer I may as well buy one of their interfaces for not much more (need one anyway) and get both for not much more

And with v5 Artist, S1 did away with the stupid limitation of NOT allowing 3rd Party plugins.  S1 Artist is MUCH more useful now!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

Yeah, so far my three targeted upgrades for BF, Studio One Prof. 4-5; Melodyne Studio 4-5; and MPS 3-4 are not coming through at prices I’m willing to buy at. Maybe that’ll change. OTOH, none of those updates are game changers in my view, and it will just free me up to use my $$ for other things.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mibby said:

I know this is a greedy question, nonetheless I have to ask:  Is there any sort of discount coupon at Best Service beyond the amazing upgrade price? 

edit: I just noticed you get a FREEBIE at BS when you put something in your Cart.

image.png.14a5c618d6647f38afc654c2dcf41d72.png

No coupons...only Best Coins if you have them...
I took the Chris Hein Harmonica as the freebie...didn't care about anything else...

9 minutes ago, abacab said:

Is Best Service still the lowest?

Yes...technically Audio Deluxe is "Lowest" with a $104 price with $10 in Deluxe Bucks,
making it an effective price of $94...but Best Service is $98, and with Best Coins...even lower
for the lower outright price and FREEBIE to boot!

Edited by cclarry

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Yes...technically Audio Deluxe is "Lowest" with a $104 price with $10 in Deluxe Bucks,
making it an effective price of $94...but Best Service is $98, and with Best Coins...even lower
for the lower outright price and FREEBIE to boot!

Thanks Larry!

Don't have any Deluxe Bucks in my account. You would think that my largest purchase there would have earned me some since that was for Sonar Platinum Lifetime, LOL!

Probably time to create an account at Best Service... 😉

• Like 1