CA-2A teaser ad on Cakewalk Products page?

Steve_Karl

Hey there,
What's with the advert on the main page
https://www.bandlab.com/products/cakewalk

... showing the CA-2A in the picture to the right of "Studio Quality Effects" ?

Is it available hidden somewhere as an ad-on?
Is it even able to be purchased?

If "no" to both above questions what's the hold up of getting the CA-2A with CbB?

I happen to have it because I got it when it was a free offering with SPLAT
but I work with 2 other people remotely that would love to have the CA-2A,
and then when I send them project files I would be able to use it in their projects also.

59 minutes ago, Steve_Karl said:

Hey there,
What's with the advert on the main page
https://www.bandlab.com/products/cakewalk

... showing the CA-2A in the picture to the right of "Studio Quality Effects" ?

Is it available hidden somewhere as an ad-on?
Is it even able to be purchased?

If "no" to both above questions what's the hold up of getting the CA-2A with CbB?

I happen to have it because I got it when it was a free offering with SPLAT
but I work with 2 other people remotely that would love to have the CA-2A,
and then when I send them project files I would be able to use it in their projects also.

Stock photo they have used for a long time.  it also has the Softtube FET Compressor in the right hand of the image which has always been an expensive add-on.

I don't think you will get any answers on the release or hold up.  The plugin was never in the "package" and was usually a separate purchase other than that one window of opportunity to get it for free.  There are other plugins that were part of Platinum I have that I wouldn't have otherwise as a paying customer during that time period.  

I'd be willing to pay for it as well. I purchased Sonar Pro  a few months before the  " Gibsonian atrocity "  and was not able to round up to full Splat in time. I understand that BandLab might not own this plug content as part of the purchase of certain Cakewalk IP. - but it would be nice to figure out  a way to purchase additional Pro Channel modules.

17 hours ago, RBH said:

I'd be willing to pay for it as well. I purchased Sonar Pro  a few months before the  " Gibsonian atrocity "  and was not able to round up to full Splat in time. I understand that BandLab might not own this plug content as part of the purchase of certain Cakewalk IP. - but it would be nice to figure out  a way to purchase additional Pro Channel modules.

FYI - Boz Digital Labs has:   The Hoser, +10 DB Compressor, and +10 DB Equalizer as Pro Channel Modules 

Part of those are currenlty on sale.  The best deal is when the bundle of all 3 of those goes on sale though (sometimes at $60 for all 3).

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Great Idea 1