Babelson Audio's RojBash FREE!

cclarry

Before I download, I've never heard of the developer before. Do you two use their plugins and recommend them?  I mean, I appreciate freebies, but if they're not worthwhile, they can just be a waste of time and there have been so many freebies lately, I want to only download the worthwhile ones. Your thoughts on Babelson plugins, gentlemen? 

1 minute ago, PavlovsCat said:

Before I download, I've never heard of the developer before. Do you two use their plugins and recommend them?  I mean, I appreciate freebies, but if they're not worthwhile, they can just be a waste of time and there have been so many freebies lately, I want to only download the worthwhile ones. Your thoughts on Babelson plugins, gentlemen? 

I've never heard of them...but I take anything free...
If it's useless, I just uninstall and delete it...pretty simple

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

ダウンロードする前に、開発者のことを聞いたことがありません。2人はプラグインを使用して、それらを推奨していますか?つまり、景品には感謝していますが、価値がない場合は時間の無駄になる可能性があり、最近は景品がたくさんあるので、価値のあるものだけをダウンロードしたいと思います。Babelsonプラグインについてのあなたの考えは、紳士ですか? 

He had been developing for more than 10 years at Waves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

But only one download?

Installed on more than one computer with no need for ilok despite what the checkout process demands an ilok ID.

Mine suggested 2 downloads, which seems like a poor customer service model.  That said, I try to backup installers and if this one really works without further authorization, that makes it more tolerable. 

• Like 2

Got both.  Installed Rojbash - no option as to installation location, installer is 32 bit, plugin is probably as well.

image.png.6236b1b07600f293ad3da264e82fc132.png

Can't find the VST.   After 15 minutes of hunting in all usual locations gave up and uninstalled it. 
Maybe I'm being blind and have missed seeing it but you shouldn't have to play hide & seek with your software.
Another vendor on my not worth the hassle list.

No slight on Larry.  Can't be expected to turn up deals and verify/test the plugins as well.

Edited by TheSteven

47 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Got both.  Installed Rojbash - no option as to installation location, installer is 32 bit, plugin is probably as well.

image.png.6236b1b07600f293ad3da264e82fc132.png

Can't find the VST.   After 15 minutes of hunting in all usual locations gave up and uninstalled it. 
Maybe I'm being blind and have missed seeing it but you shouldn't have to play hide & seek with your software.
Another vendor on my not worth the hassle list.

No slight on Larry.  Can't be expected to turn up deals and verify/test the plugins as well.

Not sure what went wrong, but it is absolutely VST3 64 bit on my machine...and those always default to the "vst3" folder.

Edited by Brian Walton

41 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Not sure what went wrong, but it is absolutely VST3 64 bit on my machine...and those always default to the "vst3" folder.

Glad it worked for you,  neither a VST2  or VST3 installed on my machine despite multiple attempts.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Sad 2