Realitone's Sunset Strings

Reid Rosefelt

If this has been posted already, please forgive me.

https://realitone.com/products/sunset-strings

Totally unexpected.  I never expected to buy a string library again, except for maybe.... Olafur Arnald's Chamber Evolutions. 

But now this.  This is incredible.  

It is not a string library for playing melodies.  This is all about creating beautiful textures.  I can see myself combining this with Noire and blissing out. 

So far for me this is THE discovery of the Black Friday season.   And it couldn't happen to a nicer guy than Mike Greene.

Intro Price is $199, which requires Kontakt Full. Mr. Greene will give you the NKS Player version when it comes out.   Regular price will be $300.

A chamber ensemble of orchestral strings that bring movement, life, and musicality to the world of virtual instruments!
Recorded in Hollywood at the renowned Studio A of United Recording (formerly known as Ocean Way), this is the strings library we've been wanting to create for years.

The vast selection of extended techniques, textural sustains, and organic performances make this one of the most unique collections available, wrapped up in an engine designed to offer flexibility and promote creativity.

Articulations were recorded as an ensemble (5 violins, 3 violas, 3 celli), with Basses (3) recorded separately to offer greater control. Some articulations such as the Repetitions were recorded as soloists in their seating position within the ensemble. This provides a gorgeously detailed natural stereo image, you'll think you're actually there!

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...