projectm

Saint M solo debut - “The Logarithm”

Hey folks!

I’m not so active in the forums anymore but have been doing a lot more music work the past few years. However, I managed to craft this little solo debut since my band decided to call it a day. This is the video from the single and the full EP, “I’m A Giant”, is out everywhere today.

I hope it’s ok that I’m posting about it here.

Edited by projectm

Hard core metal - that was heavy. I thought there was some really cool guitar riff rhythms in this one.

The mix sounds pretty good to me - a solid metal mix.

Thanks for checking it out! And I’m happy you like the mix. I haven’t mixed my own metal stuff in years because we always sent it elsewhere, so I had to relearn quite a lot - and I had much cooler stuff to use this time😎

I appreciate you taking time to listen and  comment! 

stay safe

Good video and good mix.  The intensity comes through very well, though, it may mask the message a bit.  It does match the mood I've been in at times, lately.

This is a genre that's always interested me.  Not the metaphysics associated with it, but the experience.  The way it goes from mellifluous choros to screaming is kind of schizophrenic but I dig it. The production and video are fabulous.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and comment. I know it is a bit harder than what’s normal around here. But it’s my thing;)

and Lynn, if it matches your mood these days, feel free to rock out hard to it! It’s therapy music 😂

stay safe, lads! And thanks again

• Like 1