Jump to content
Larry Shelby

Melodyne Black Friday Sale

Recommended Posts

I could get Melodyne 5 assistant now for $87.98 (essential+upgrade), instead of 148 EUR. Thanks a lot!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fleer said:

$67 now for the upgrade at JRR Blowout

Yeah, I just sat down to upgrade for $43.99 🤬  He who hesitates...

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I kinda feel guilty now 😔

 

Don't. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I kinda feel guilty now 😔

No way...everyone reading this thread had the same opportunity!
The adage "you snooze, you lose" definitely comes into play here!

Don't feel guilty...be happy you got it at that price!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The JRR shop corrected the mistake. The assistant upgrade price now is $66.99.

Edited by Ferenc Pávai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, does anyone know what the difference is at everyPlugin for the upgrade to assistant?  One is Upgrade from Melodyne essential (all versions) is $70.30 and another is Update from Melodyne assistant (earlyer versions) is $43.40.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PAL Music said:

Hey, does anyone know what the difference is at everyPlugin for the upgrade to assistant?  One is Upgrade from Melodyne essential (all versions) is $70.30 and another is Update from Melodyne assistant (earlyer versions) is $43.40.

the $70.30 is from Version 4 or 5 Essential to Version 5 Assistant.
The $43.30 is from Version 4 Essential to Version 5 Essential...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DELETE

-- edit --

Nevermind. Larry is too fast.   He posted his response before me...

Edited by mibby
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so I upgraded:

Essential to Assistant @ everyplugin for $67

Assistant to Editor @ pluginboutique for $149

So $216 to go from Essential to Editor 5 - could have saved $20 with the JRR mistake, but what the hell...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have V4 studio and went to check Celemony's site yesterday in case they had caved in and offered a cheaper upgrade to V5 studio. No Joy, but I checked my account and found I had a V4 essential licence as well which was upgraded to V5 for free. If I had known I would have jumped on the JRR deal. At least now I can play with V5 essential but will probably switch back to V4 studio and wait for a deal.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hatstand said:

I have V4 studio and went to check Celemony's site yesterday in case they had caved in and offered a cheaper upgrade to V5 studio. No Joy, but I checked my account and found I had a V4 essential licence as well which was upgraded to V5 for free. If I had known I would have jumped on the JRR deal. At least now I can play with V5 essential but will probably switch back to V4 studio and wait for a deal.

 

Keep in mind you can only have one installation of ANY version of Melodyne at a time on a machine. It has something to do with how they code their plugins. So if you activate Essential 5, you won’t see Studio 4 remaining on the machine. Very annoying.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Keep in mind you can only have one installation of ANY version of Melodyne at a time on a machine. It has something to do with how they code their plugins. So if you activate Essential 5, you won’t see Studio 4 remaining on the machine. Very annoying.

If you try to reinstall v4 you wont be able to reactivate it without support.  You will only be able to use the player.  When you click to activate v4 it will not direct you to the authorization but to a buy license page.  (this is with the latest installer)  

  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Keep in mind you can only have one installation of ANY version of Melodyne at a time on a machine. It has something to do with how they code their plugins. So if you activate Essential 5, you won’t see Studio 4 remaining on the machine. Very annoying.

Sure is annoying. I’m really, ahem, “rather cross” with the way Studio customers have been treated by Celemony. However, I am NOT going to upgrade until they bring the price down, I can live without it! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have any of you tried WavesTune? Works really well.

No, it's not Melodyne. But for what you pay for it.....

Like I said, it works REALLY WELL!! : ) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grem said:

Have any of you tried WavesTune? Works really well.

No, it's not Melodyne. But for what you pay for it.....

Like I said, it works REALLY WELL!! : ) 

Live and FL Studio have their own and work quite well. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...