Re-Guitar 30% intro discount

TheSteven

https://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_ReGuitar/
Price: (-30%) 99 EUR 69 EUR or (-30%) $99 $69 (tax incl.)

Welcome to the world of "Re-Guitaring": enjoy an infinite number of guitar tones out of a single instrument!

With Re-Guitar, you can emulate many kinds of guitar tones (electric or acoustic), regardless of the solid body guitar model used for recording: keep playing your own guitar and get all the sounds that you like, and more!

The built-in pickup simulator lets you emulate many types of electric guitar pickups without the need to modify your favorite instrument: choose from a selection of popular guitar pickups or create your own.

You can also dig and expand the body "in the box" to craft your own hollow body guitar tone thanks to the body simulator.

The plug-in includes a selection of acoustic guitar simulations, and you can craft your own too.

In addition to the brightness and gain adjustements, the virtual tone and volume pots let you tweak the tone in details. They can even be automated to follow the performance.

If you do not play guitar but are producing music with recorded guitars, you will enjoy "re-guitaring" too: you can now "fix it in the mix" and virtually switch guitars after recording!

This plug-in is also available as a built-in effect inside Blue Cat's Axiom, the multi effects processor for guitar and bass.

main.png

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

• TheSteven changed the title to Re-Guitar 30% intro discount
42 minutes ago, jude77 said:

Good grief.  You realize now there is absolutely no limit on what software can do, and even if this doesn't nail the tone, one day there will be a software package that does. 

I would say more...  ;)

There are no theoretical limits for realistic simulation of anything... Including any signal type... Audio is just a small part of whole big picture incoming...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Piotr said:

I would say more...  ;)

There are no theoretical limits for realistic simulation of anything... Including any signal type... Audio is just a small part of whole big picture incoming...

I totally agree.  It's all coming down to processing power.   More and more I see that the only limitation on software is the developer's imagination.  It makes me wonder where things will be in 10 years or 50 or 100.

26 minutes ago, jude77 said:

I totally agree.  It's all coming down to processing power.   More and more I see that the only limitation on software is the developer's imagination.  It makes me wonder where things will be in 10 years or 50 or 100.

There are even more powerful things sleeping underhood.

Take a look what happened when confronted AI vs human genius - go master. AI crashed him and what is much more interested surprised him by its unique variants for solving problems.  He even learned that lesson in his later games again humans.

Soft emulations are still chasing mostly old, famous and proven gear.  How many ssl, neve, api etc emulations with some improvements?

But how about creation of 'simulation' of analog gear never existed  which is superior to everything done before ? ;)

There are infinite possibilities to shape analog signal (on the final output for humans it is and will be much longer still analog). Many of paths were never discovered. People are not able to explore even small percentage of them. Designing, building, testing is very time consuming. Searching for bug, removing them... AI can its tasks things 24/7, never tired, never losing focus, never sad, or frustrated. Just going over next variants ;)

• Like 1

You know how naive this sounds?  The universe and all life created by God but you don't worship God.  A computer and software invented by men, and you are in awe.

We cannot cure cancer, but we can blow the world up several times over.

Computers that now are capable of processing voice recognition on phone calls and credit card expenditures to know what you like to buy so your human overlords can spy and censor you, but you still are in awe.

No wisdom at all.  Did you ever see the movie Terminator?  hello?

And no computer ever invented anything.  There's always a human behind it all.  But the heart of man is wicked and utterly deceitful.  Who can comprehend it.

Have you ever heard a computer create a concerto or sonata?  Nope, and never will.

Don't mind me.  Just a rant.

Edited by Toddskins

37 minutes ago, Toddskins said:

You know how naive this sounds?  The universe and all life created by God but you don't worship God.  A computer and software invented by men, and you are in awe.

We cannot cure cancer, but we can blow the world up several times over.

Computers that now are capable of processing voice recognition on phone calls and credit card expenditures to know what you like to buy so your human overlords can spy and censor you, but you still are in awe.

No wisdom at all.  Did you ever see the movie Terminator?  hello?

And no computer ever invented anything.  There's always a human behind it all.  But the heart of man is wicked and utterly deceitful.  Who can comprehend it.

Have you ever heard a computer create a concerto or sonata?  Nope, and never will.

Don't mind me.  Just a rant.

What can I say? Did you read what go game master beaten by AI said about style of the winner, AlphaGo machine? If computer never invented anything how it is possible human go master learned something from machine?  I am saying it was computer self-awareness or something... Famous humans invented many things in history by accident, something even not understanding what was the meaning of this.

Is it to be naive when relating to facts?  It was 3 years ago.  Do you believe random machine power could beat top go player? And you are calling me naive? ;)

I don't understand completely why you are writing about God in context of technology development?  How religion relates to technology? 

It is kind of surprising you are on one side relating to God and on the other you are attacking me personally. We can be different in opinion but I believe first rule of good behavior is not to attack person.  Please don't even try to estimate my respect for God. It is offending. You have no idea. So don't try it.

Kind of 'You cannot name yourself a policeman when breaking a law.'

"Have you ever heard a computer create a concerto or sonata?  Nope, and never will." - how can you be so sure? Are you God?

Correct me if I am wrong He is the Only One than can know everything about future?  Are you so self-confident you can be sure where are limits for science ?  Do you remember history of science and where people tried to put its limits 100 years ago? And how did it go?

Of course I am familiar with s-f classics. But I am humbly asking you please study current science advance before you are so confidentially write such definitive sentences about its progress or prognosis.  You could be surprised.

And btw I don't feel I have any human overlords. Do you feel this way?

Anyway I believe politics and religion is very private thing for every person and should be respected. Without any judgments or hard guessing (especially without any knowledge).

Why? Because we are good people, right?

• Like 1

"But the heart of man is wicked and utterly deceitful."   mmm  no.  Sorry for you if you feel so.
Some are, but there are many decent, kind, virtuous and moral people out there and they come in all stripes - atheists, Buddhist, Christian, gay, Jewish, Muslim, transgender and other flavors (listed in alphabetical order if anyone's getting upset about that). 
Not sure what about the the guys waxing philosophically got your dander up but in response to your rant - I think the future is what we, as humans make it.
As the old saying goes 'God helps those who help themselves' - if we want a bright future for our kids it's up to us to make the effort to make it happen.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
End of my rant and to why I came here...

Just received an email from Blue Cat Audio.
If you already have Axiom and want Re-Guitar as a separate plugin they've got a deal for you.

We are happy to announce today the release of Blue Cat's Re-Guitar, a powerful guitar tone simulation plug-in that transforms the sound of your instrument by changing the pickups, digging the body or emulating an acoustic guitar.

As an owner of Axiom, you already have access to Re-Guitar as a built-in plug-in with the free Axiom 1.2 Update.

If you want to get the independent version of Re-Guitar and use it as a plug-in outside Axiom, we offer you to purchase this software for 9 EUR/USD only (90% off), until April 5th. You can use the following coupon code on our website, or click on the direct link below:

Coupon code: XXXXXXXXX

Your price: 9 EUR or $9 (instead of 99 EUR or $99)

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

As the old saying goes 'God helps those who help themselves' - if we want a bright future for our kids it's up to us to make the effort to make it happen.

Actually, God helps those who can't help themselves.  

And while people may at times be described as decent, the bottom line is that all are evil.  There is none righteous, no not even one.  Which is why man needs to be saved from his sin.  When one realizes the evil within oneself, then genuine humility can happen, and genuine repentance.

To Piotr,

I don't know the facts about the computer game you are making reference, but I do not need to to know that what is esteemed as AI is not anything resembling "self-awareness".  Whatever arguments might be put forth about a computer beating a man, would still not be evidence of self-awareness technology. 

And the most important thing in life is making peace with Christ/God, and should not, by any means, be considered taboo to speak about.  And politics affects our lives in a most serious way, too, and should be freely discussed.  No censoring.  

So when we musicians go about making musical art, we draw from everything good and put forth something that is worthwhile.  God is good and worthy to be praised.

Edited by Toddskins

54 minutes ago, Toddskins said:

Actually, God helps those who can't help themselves.  

And while people may at times be described as decent, the bottom line is that all are evil.  There is none righteous, no not even one.  Which is why man needs to be saved from his sin.  When one realizes the evil within oneself, then genuine humility can happen, and genuine repentance.

To Piotr,

I don't know the facts about the computer game you are making reference, but I do not need to to know that what is esteemed as AI is not anything resembling "self-awareness".  Whatever arguments might be put forth about a computer beating a man, would still not be evidence of self-awareness technology. 

And the most important thing in life is making peace with Christ/God, and should not, by any means, be considered taboo to speak about.  And politics affects our lives in a most serious way, too, and should be freely discussed.  No censoring.  

So when we musicians go about making musical art, we draw from everything good and put forth something that is worthwhile.  God is good and worthy to be praised.

ROTFL, really?  Dang, there are so many things I could come back at you with but...
as the forum policy goes "No politics. No religion. All love." so let's agree to disagree and drop this.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/13/2019 at 5:56 PM, Blue Cat said:

Thank you for mentioning our plug-in. We have posted a couple of re-guitaring demo videos here you may be interested in checking out!

I'm looking for some VST which will add a body fullness to signal from Parker's bridge piezo pickup (Fishman) 

Is it the Re-Guitar right tool for this?

27 minutes ago, Ashay Arekar said:

Yes, Re-Guitar is a handy tool to get your single coil guitar sounding like a  humbucker or vice-versa

Yes, agree .  I have one acoustic Córdoba guitar with a Fishman preamp ( sadly, I have been disappointed with Fishman products), and Re-Guitar does add a pleasing enhancement of this guitar’s overall recorded sound.  I have another custom made nylon guitar that doesn’t need this at all. 

• John locked this topic